New Year Babies!

mellywelly

Reaction score
Is anyone else expecting in Jan? :happydance:

I've been having extremely faint positives since about 6dpo, but only really got a proper + today at 11 dpo (although I haven't tested since 8dpo). This is my 3rd pg this year, following 2 early mc's, both at 17 dpo. Could really do with some buddies!!!!!

My EDD is 6th Jan

thought we should have a list of all our dates!

1st Jan

Babyhopeful2

4th Jan

AJThomas

5th Jan

Rockelle8788

Etoiles

6th Jan

Mellywelly

Melany

vancouver_mom

8th Jan
ZOe_ttc

I'm expecting my first baby January 1, 2013! :happydance:

Have you had many symptoms yet?

Less than with my previous mcs, so hopefully a good sign. Boobs are occasionally tender and some cramping, but not a lot else really. How about you babyhopeful2?

My edd is 5th January I think, irregular cycles! Im not feeling to bad today but yesterday I felt so exhausted and nauseous my ms hits around 11am till 3 but was all day yesterday, Iv Had cramps for a week now but they seem to be getting better.

welcome rockelle. My cramps seemed to ease up yesterday too. Felt fine today until I brushed my teeth,don't think the baby likes toothpaste!

I've had a tight abdomen and was bloated for a few days (felt huge!). Cramping has been minimal. Boobs are tender. I was on my feet a lot yesterday and had horrible lower back pain. I am not used to dealing with lower back pain, so that has been the worst thing thus far. I am also very tired. I live in a townhouse home with 2 sets of stairs. I've been cleaning and organizing, which requires going up and down the stairs multiple times. Normally, I may get a little out of breath from all of them multiple times. Now I am completely losing my breath and having to take breaks. I have not had any ms yet. I hope that symptom stays away.

My edd is Jan. 4th. Mild nausea so far, but boobies are so tender and i am exhausted, can't seem to get enough sleep. Peeing a bit more, but only getting up once in the night so far, today i feel really sore and achy all over, maybe cause i was on my feet for a bit yesterday.

Got to go for blood test tomorrow to check my hcg levels are rising as they should, im really scared.

Just curious (this is my first pregnancy), is there a particular reason you are getting blood tests done? When I made my first appointment with an OBGYN, the scheduler said they don't do blood pregnancy tests for first pregnancies. I just want to make sure if I should get a blood test then I should request it at my meeting with the Dr.

It's because I've had 2 miscarriages this year, both at just under 5 weeks, so the are going to check my hcg levels are rising as they should. My 1st pregnancy was normal and had no blood tests either. If everything is looking ok my consultant will refer me to the epu ( early pregnancy unit) and I may if I'm lucky get a 6 week scan to check there is a baby

Hope you get a high hgc reading tomorrow hun.
I'm so pleased iv only had a handful of nausea waves today still tired though. My only other symptom is thirst, I'm constantly thirsty at the moment

Thanks Rochelle, hopefully get results by Tuesday. Lost both the others at 17 dpo, which is Wed. I'm hopeful though, this one feels different.

Thanks Rochelle, hopefully get results by Tuesday. Lost both the others at 17 dpo, which is Wed. I'm hopeful though, this one feels different.

Keep positive thoughts. I'm sure this will be your sticky bean. :hugs:

Hospital just rang, hcg is 369!!! Going to prescribe me progesterone and to take low dose aspirin.

It's blinking brilliant!!!! ( according to my google search anyway) just did a hpt and test line is as dark as control line.

Oh that's fantastic hun, mine is just the same as it was when I first tested, I must admit I'm not overly confident iv had cramps constantly for a week with sharp stabbing pains and all my symptoms have disappeared with exception of tiredness but stress at work accounts for that

Try not to worry, I've had lots of cramps too. As long as your tests arnt getting lighter, then you're ok I think. Remember hgc only doubles every 2-3 days, so your tests won't get darker everyday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->