New Year Babies!

I'm peeing a whole lot more today than previous days so altho its pretty annoying to have to live in the bathroom, its also really comforting cause it reassures me that everything is moving along as it should.

Much the same today, don't feel pregnant not that I mind all works well as i started a new this week and I won't be telling them for as long as possible

Im kind of having the wee thing, feel like my bladder is about to explode every couple of hours, but only minimal wee comes. Had backache all day, really low down, just above my bum. Got my protesterone today, the come as pesseries that you have to out up your foo. Nice.

Oh how lovely lol how often do you need to do that or Is it a one off thing, come to think of it have had low down back ache all day but assumed it was because iv been sat in a shite chair for 2 days must not be then, yay a symptom :happydance:

hi, my name is melany and i'm due on 1/6/13 i am so excited, my first baby! I am not too sure when i need to go to my obgyn as i don't have any health insurance because my job does not provide it to part time workers. was not trying to get preg, but husband and i are very happy i am

Well due to lack of symptoms and this constant cramping and pains I tested again today, huge progression in 3 days iv gone from being 1-2weeks on cb connection indicator and that took ages to come up to 3+ with a minute. Pleased with that but slightly concerned with such a progression its poss twins.

If it's not one thing to worry about its another. From what I've read, strong early testing doesn't always mean twins, I've read loads of threads where people had a high hcg count but only a singleton, and likewise when some had.low tests but went on to have multiples!

Fx for just the one little been, got a feeling it's a girl and iv heard that with a girl hcg can be higher not sure how credible that is though. How are you feeling today?

hi i just found out im pregnant today after trying for a while but we got there :) i was typing things in on the intermet apparently im 4weeks but im not sure if its true and from what the internet says i will be due in january im just abit scaired of losing it do you think they will give me an early scan if i tell them im worried incase it happens again i was going to ask when im about 8-9weeks maybe and i have been needing a wee alot too ill get in bed be realy warm and comfy and then all of a sudden its like my bladder is going to burst if i dont go now lol and ive been feeling more hungry :-\

Welcome! I understand the need to go to the bathroom. But for me the biggest symptoms have been being tired and having no energy/losing my breathe when going up the stairs.

Hi welcome, I'm sure if your voiced your concerns enough they will allow a early scan.
I'm on major bloat this evening came out of no where and a bout of nausea

I'm slowly lowering my psych meds and that in itself is horrible, mix it with horrible nausea all day and i'm just a walking lump! ugh

Is anyone else expecting in Jan? :happydance:

I've been having extremely faint positives since about 6dpo, but only really got a proper + today at 11 dpo (although I haven't tested since 8dpo). This is my 3rd pg this year, following 2 early mc's, both at 17 dpo. Could really do with some buddies!!!!!

Mt EDD is 6th Jan

I'm due on Jan 6th, 2012 too! So excited! This is my third child. My son is 8 and my daughter is 5. We weren't trying to conceive and I was actually on birth control - but it's a very good surprise! Look forward to chatting with you all!

Anyone have any symptoms yet? The only one I have is EXTREME hunger.

Hi! I would love to join you all. I just found out I'm pregnant and due the 5th or 6th of January (Dr. says 6, internet says 5) It is our first BFP ever!

Like you Melly I also went for blood tests since in the past I have tested low for progesterone. Luckily my progesterone was okay this time and my HCG doubled as well!

the next check up for me is a 6 week ultrasound which I think will really completely blow me and DH over.

I don't have any symptoms yet except sore boobs. But, those started right after ovulation just as they do every month but instead of AF coming and the boob soreness fading away, AF luckily never came but the boob soreness stayed. And, increased wetness in the region as well which also made me feel like AF was on her way.

Hope everyone has a wonderful and healthy pregnancy!

Welcome to Vancouvermom and etoiles, congratulations!
No real symptoms still here. The progesterone makes my boobs a bit sore and feel a bit sicky after I brush my teeth still, but that's about it. I do get a bit more tired than normal, but nothing huge.
Looks like you will be our first scan pic etoiles, it's starting to get a bit exciting now!

Sorry zoe, forgot to welcome you too. Im presuming you have previously mc'd? My guess is that unless you have had reccurant mc, they probably wont. Someone that has had had a mc is no more likely to have another one than someone that hasn't, if that makes sense? Maybe the more likely option is to get your bloods done, and make sure your levels are doubling?

I've put a due date list on the 1st post, let me know if I've got anyones wrong. Zoe, I've just guessed at your if you were 4 weeks yesterday.

I wish i was hungry all the time. Now is the time to eat up, right!? But my appetite has been almost none and when i DO eat i feel like throwing up. Sigh.

Thanks for making the due date chart for everyone Melly. :)

I am feeling more tired than usual and more thirsty.

Anyone else wishing they could take certain medications that they used to? I called my Dr. to ask if I could take an allergy medication, they'll let me know. It's feeling really bad right now so I'm not sure if I can take it though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->