New Year Babies!

i havnt checked the due dates but i checked on the internet and it said the 8th january 2013 :) i have symptoms im hungry ALL THE TIME i can eat a dinner then like 10mins later i feel like i havnt eat the whole day! how can something that small need so much food i need a wee nearly every 10mins and i get so tired i cant even walk down the street with out feeling like ive been for 20min sprint! but it makes me feel better knowing that its all for a good reason and i did another test today to see if the lines were any darker and they were :) i sat there and looked at the test and i think i belive it now i thought the first test i did was lying but i think i was just so shocked plus when i found out was when we were about to stop trying just to give me a bit of breathing space because it was all getting to much. and yes i did have a misscarage :-( last year just before christmas xx

and i have very sore boobs :-( tje worst thing is when u catch it by accident just doing my hair and hit it with the hairbrush its not the best feeling on the planet especialy when i didnt have a bra on at the time i think i will remember to put it on as soon as i wake up next time and it doesnt quite help swearing at the brush neither o_O

Ow, catching your boobs with a brush hurts when not pg, so must be a killer when you are!
Not much to report here, don't feel hungry ever, have to make myself eat, not like me! Dh found a digital test and made me do it today. I was soooo scared! Anyway got 3+! So chuffed everything seems to be progressing ! Im also really thirsty too.

Glad to hear everyone is doing well!

Has anyone told other people yet?

I have not told anyone yet except my husband and two people at work. I had to tell my boss because we have children that are sometimes violent at work and I can no longer restrain them and I told another woman at work. Really ready to tell more people but I want to wait until the 2nd trimester.

I do plan to tell my mom but she had a bad weekend so it was not a good time to tell her so hopefully everything will be okay this weekend and I can tell her for Mother's Day that she will be a grandmother. :)

I've told two very close friends, waiting to tell neone else.

Due date is January 10th, H&H 9 months!
Let's hope these are sticky beans!!!!

Glad to hear everyone is doing well!

Has anyone told other people yet?

I have not told anyone yet except my husband and two people at work. I had to tell my boss because we have children that are sometimes violent at work and I can no longer restrain them and I told another woman at work. Really ready to tell more people but I want to wait until the 2nd trimester.

I do plan to tell my mom but she had a bad weekend so it was not a good time to tell her so hopefully everything will be okay this weekend and I can tell her for Mother's Day that she will be a grandmother. :)
I've told immediate family, at first I was unsure but if something were to go wrong - it would mean support from them and not having to explain that you hadn't told them....
DH went crazy and called every friend he has (nearly) and called his whole family by the time I got off the phone with my mom!!!!
If you're still apprehensive, then it would be nice to share with parents only and save telling the remainder of the family until later....

Good luck in your announcing!

All my friends at work know, I've gone about TTC so much, they even knew when af was due lol. We are only a small, but very close team. Dh has told his sister, as we were supposed to fly out to see her soon. We don't want to tell family until we have told ds. We are thinking that we might tell him after the 8 week scan, but are still undecided yet. What do you think?

All my friends at work know, I've gone about TTC so much, they even knew when af was due lol. We are only a small, but very close team. Dh has told his sister, as we were supposed to fly out to see her soon. We don't want to tell family until we have told ds. We are thinking that we might tell him after the 8 week scan, but are still undecided yet. What do you think?
Well it might be good to tell ur ds once you've had your first scan, that way chances are much lower that you will have a loss. And ease him into the idea, maybe ask him if he'd like a little brother or sister? Good luck!

hi how is everyone im having a scan on thursday :) so excited but im getting pink discharge but more people have told me its normal so im not as worried now and im starting to feel sick and cant stand fizzy pop like coke or dandilion and burdock :-( that was one of my favourite drinks too i havnt told anyone else yet either apart from partner obv and a friend :) xx

Hi ladies!!
I am due January 18 2013!! This is my 3rd pregnancy following 2 miscarriages (5.5wks&12wks). The first 2 we TTC but this time was more of a happy surprise!

So far I have experienced light pink spotting once, then light brown discharge on the toilet tissue on and off for a few days.. For the past couple days been very bloated< and got some twinges/light cramping once and a while, when rolling over, standing too quick, etc.. . Nothing out of the ordinary!

First u/s May31st Can't wait!!!!:)

I had a scan today i am 6weeks and 1day pregnant and i saw a little heart beat and i nearly cried i was so happy now just to wait for the 12 week scan :) xx

Any of you ladies having cravings yet?
Omg I literally can't stop eating marmite on toast, iv gone through half a jar in 2 days

Oh yes I can relate to the ms although mine is all day long and worse in the afternoons when I'm feeling tired. Called my doctors for my booking on appointment to find its all change since April and I have to fill out some forms then waiting for an appointment

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->