New year.........new bfp's please "2011"

new mummy2010

loving my boys :-)
Reaction score
hello
i had a recent loss and believe i am about to O already :happydance:
i am looking for any buddies who maybe in same situation and ovulating around the same time?

classing first day of bleeding from mc as cycle day one and ferning on microscope looks ready to go!!

also could you check out my other thread too please thanks in advance:hugs:

Sorry for your loss.

I had a mc recently, and got my first af 24th of August. Normally I should be ovulating by now. I have got cramps for a few days (today's the worst), but my OPK test was negative. I'll check again tonight. We have been BDing not to miss the correct time :)

Good luck!

and yours too hun we can be buddys then near enough the same time hey?
really nice to have someone who understands we dtd before!!
just going to do it when we like this week
been following SMEP but not last cycle concieved on hols in egypt and that was everyday x2 a day lol so SMEP didint really do it for us with every other day!
how long have you been ttc?
do you use any methods?

Hi Hun, pretty sure I am ovulating over the next few days. Had a mc 3.5 weeks ago and AF 12 days ago, so I guess I am heading for the middle of this cycle. And hopefully an eggy!! xx

Hi Hun, pretty sure I am ovulating over the next few days. Had a mc 3.5 weeks ago and AF 12 days ago, so I guess I am heading for the middle of this cycle. And hopefully an eggy!! xx

thanks hun me too maybe we can stay in touch?
hopefully i O tommorrow or next day :happydance: baby dust to us all and make it sticky x x

and yours too hun we can be buddys then near enough the same time hey?
really nice to have someone who understands we dtd before!!
just going to do it when we like this week
been following SMEP but not last cycle concieved on hols in egypt and that was everyday x2 a day lol so SMEP didint really do it for us with every other day!
how long have you been ttc?
do you use any methods?

People here can really understand me, you're right! My pregnancy was a surprise for us in June. So actually we're tring for the 1st time nowadays, and because it is after mc now I worry a lot :(

We don't use any methods? Just triying to do BD everyday :) hope we can have sticy ones soon!

I'm just finishing my 2nd m/c and I think the spotting has stopped today so can I join?

I'm just finishing my 2nd m/c and I think the spotting has stopped today so can I join?

yay the more the merrier:happydance:
trying so so damn hard to be strong now and think good sticky thoughts for all us ladies ttc:hugs:
sorry for your losses hun x

Sorry for your loss as well newmommy2010. I just feel so overwhelmed right now, I can't even think of trying right now, but maybe I'll feel different in a couple of weeks.

im sure you will trying again is the only thing keeping me going

I'm with you all on this... nice to know we're not on our own.
Had mmc on 24/08 and doing opk daily hoping O will come soon...

Desperate to try again!

:dust:

:wave: Hi Ladies! Sorry for all your losses. :hugs: I had a M/C on 8.27.10 as well. I am hoping to OV in the next couple of days as well. Just stopped bleeding today, :sex: with DH hoping to OV & catch the egg. I used SC & Preseed last month and I believe that is why I was able to get PG after 14 months of TTC #2. So I am using them again this month and hoping for a sticky bean! FX we all catch the egg and get BFP!!

Thanks for all your replys ladies we can support each other throgh this sad time:cry:

hopefully we will have some happy sticky bean outcomes,:happydance: please keep chatting on here your support is great x x

hi can i join? just finished 1st af after mc yesterday, i didnt ov on mc cycle but that doesnt suprise me as the month i concieved was first ov in years :cry:
im hoping i will work this cycle though as had surgery in july.
sorry about your losses, lets get a nice sticky thread going :happydance::winkwink:

Hi,
Can I join please had mc on 26th July. First BFP after years and years of trying. Am due to start ivf early next year but hoping for natural BFP before then.

hi everyone yeah sticky thread is what we need ladies!!
trying to keep up everyones PMA
everyone who is waiting to try or ready to try is welcome and i hope to make some great friends.
AS for me just done cb opk no smiley so far but usually have been getting surge on days 13/14 think i have short cycles but normal O timing so still hoping its this week
how is everyone else?

Hi,
Can I join please had mc on 26th July. First BFP after years and years of trying. Am due to start ivf early next year but hoping for natural BFP before then.

sorry for your loss
:happydance: yay for a bfp naturally for you
im sure we will all be cheering each other on:hugs:

wow this thread has grown - hi everyone! :happydance:

Its so surprising that so many of us have had losses recently, goes to show how common it is. Hope we are all on the road to recovery now :hugs:

afm, going to be :sex: tonight! We are doing it every other day atm, It's 2 weeks since af started so I guess we're in the middle of the cycle x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->