New year.........new bfp's please "2011"

Hi ladies hope your all doin ok very quite on here nothing to report from any of you?

Have my gender scan in 10 days super excited

How are starry & any other peggo ladies doing

Hi!!! Hope everyones doing well i have taken a bit of time off, or at least spending less time on here. But heres a update....

I am on cd 27or cycle #9 since my mc, I have no idea if or when/if I o'd. I started opk's on the 1st cd 14, because I usually o around cd 16-18, but as of cd19 they were still negative. Then I got busy at work and didn't get the chance to keep testing. Also I have uped my water intake back to a min 1.5L a day so there is a possibility of my urine just being dilouted, resulting in the negatives...?

Neadless to say if I did actually O around the usual time (my nipples did get really sensative??) I got bd'ing in from cd5-cd9, cd11-13 cd15-19, Then hubby needed a break, so we missed a bunch of days and have only gotten in 2 bd'ing since. So hopfully I have a chance. I was trying to keep the mood lighter this month and just "try without Trying". Oh and my brests have been really sensitive the past few days... though that could be an indication of impending af...? Fingers crossed!

gl IMPPEARL, I hope you get your bfp soon

Have fun at your scan NM, are you hoping for any particular sex?!

afm, 25 weeks now, can't believe it x

Hi all,

I'm still here! Still waiting!
CD17, officially in TWW. Trying not to think about it to be honest.
Cut out caffeine, drinking lots of water, been to the gym quite a bit, just trying my best without stressing about it.
Oh and used Conceive Plus this month, not sure it was a total success but we'll see.

How you doing New Mummy, same question as Kanga - are you finding out the sex?

Tiger & Starry - how are you both getting on?

gl IMPPEARL, I hope you get your bfp soon

Have fun at your scan NM, are you hoping for any particular sex?!

afm, 25 weeks now, can't believe it x

Gosh 25 weeks well done you:flower:

Yes we are secretly hoping to be teampink, but healthy will make us happy either way!! Did you find out kanga ?

NTAT i really hope the cocieve + has done the trick for you lovely lot's of luck :hugs:

OMMMMMMG..........impearl is preggooooo!!! CONGRATULATIONS:happydance::happydance:

CONGRATULATIONS IMPPEARL!!!!!! brilliant news. Try not to drive yourself mad in these early weeks, they will soon pass xxxxxx

Yep we are team blue :blue:. Hope you get your team pink!!

Hi everyone! Thanks! Yep I got my :bfp: on Thursday!! It seems like it took forever... The longest 9 months of my life... lol But now that I finally have it! Im Terrified of loosing it!!

I had the worst dream last night! I Drempt that I lost the baby again! Its most likly that this is the fear that has been plauging me even before I got my bfp again. But its desterbing all the same! I also had a dream that I was with a bus of children, and for some reason we had to drive though a tornado! The Tornado was like chasing us! We we had to evacuate the bus and were trying to hold onto anything to keep everyone safe! But it just kept coming trying to get us! Then I woke up! Weird!

I think that this is all about my fear, as I had a rough day yesterday. My mil was talking about my sil going thought 2 losses and now going to a fertility specilist as they have been trying 2 years! I'm just so scared to have to go through that again! I'm praying everyday!!!

Its natural to worry, it would be strange if you weren't if you know what I mean. Only time will tell and you have to ride it out I'm afraid. Just rest in the knowledge the outcome of this pregnancy has already been decided and theres not a lot you can do, so just take each day as it comes. each day is one step closer!

You could always book a scan for 9 weeks ish to have something to aim for? My bext scan pics are from 9 weeks - much better than the 12 week one.

Imp,

Congrats again, amazing news, I am so pleased for you, you have waited a long while for this and I am praying it goes smoothly for you.
As Kanga said, try to enjoy it - I understand your fear though, when I hopefully get my BFP I know I will be exactly the same and it is easy for me to say, but staying stress-free will definitely help you.

The mad dreams is your fear manifesting itself but I definitely think they are a symptom of pregnancy... lets hope for some nice dreams where you are holding your baby...

Almost 5 weeks already, fab. Take care hun xxx

Thanks so much guys! Its such an emotional rollercoster!

Yay, finally. I got my :bfp: :happydance::wohoo:

Im a bit behind but better late than never eh!
Praying this is the one for me. Hope everyone is doing well with their pregnancies/babies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->