New Years Eve?

vinnypeanut

Sleep deprived!!
Reaction score
For those of you that are doing something new years eve what are you wearing???
Im going to a smart casual party and I havent got a clue what to wear!! Everything i have tried on has looked like a tent on me :(

Please help.....i wish i could afford a stylist! The guy from GMTV would do me fine :flower:

xx

I'm due on NYE so doubtfull I'll be doing anything hahahahaha! Might nip into town for a quick one if nothing is underway but other than that I'm gonna have to be boring :'( ! If I am going out I'll probably just wear my all saints parachute dress with some sparkly shoes =D ! hides a multitude of sins!!!! xxxx

No idea what i'll be wearing but we're only going to my brothers house for a few nibbles and to play on the Wii etc so doubt it'll be anything posh :rofl:

Sorry i can't really help you :(

I always just wear jeans and a nice top to parties, so I'll wear my maternity jeans as always and one of my nicer tops.

I will be wearing pj's and going to bed early with LO! lol, Im selling 2 really nice dresses if you wanna take a look in buy swap sell, ones a maxi dress would be nice with wedges and a cardi!

Were not doing much just a murder mystery at home! So I'm going to wear my all saints dress leggings uggs and wrap I think! X

... my plans for NY eve include a pot of ben and jerrys and my Pjs followed by an early night :) Good luck with finding something to wear :)

not going out NYE but have a work xmas do on sunday night im wearing a jumper dress from river island it has pleanty of room in it and leggings with knee high boots (the heel isnt that big and they are quite comfy) xxx

I'm going out to a 'what you wanted to be when you were younger' party and am going as an a list celebrity (im thinkin angelina jolie style) so will ve wearing q maxi dress but I've loved jumper dresses for smart casual with jeans or leggings. Try ebay you can get some bargains.

Mmmmm, Ben and Jerry's sounds good! I have the day off, but have to work the day after so I doubt I will be doing much that night.

i got a lovely white shirt from Next for my hubbys xmas do next week, wearing some jeggings and new heels (not too high tho!) and a lovely long necklace and bracelet - looks really nice! smart/casual and not tenty! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->