New Years resolution?

I was thinking about this a few days ago. I don't have any yet. I don't think. I do want to make some serious changes but I'm not sure if they count! Do you have any in mind? xx

In the last few years I have accomplished everything I ever wanted to do so now I am starting new goals.

1.) I have wanted to get back down to 145lbs for a few years now but I am finally happy with my weight (maybe finally having my son and getting back to pre-pregnancy weight within three weeks has made me happy) but I would still like to try and get back to that weight for my sons Naming Ceremony next August.

2.) I want to have a healthy lifestyle to set a great example for my son.

3.) I want to enroll in college to do an access course to start a career in order to give my son the best life I can.

Past resolutions have been to quit smoking which I did in 2011 and since 2008 another has been to get pregnant which I did and gave birth this year. If I can accomplish these two, very hard tasks then I can accomplish anything.

Best of luck to everyone!

Teach myself a language...keep saying I will, but this year I will do it!

Learn to garden without killing flowers.

Be positive

Eat more healthily

Mine is to quit smoking.

Yo_yo, I have the ability of killing all and every plant I touch. I managed to kill mint once, which apparently is unkillable. Good luck with your resolution!

All very good ones.

I've already started one (last few weeks) which is learning a second language.

I'm stuck in a job I hate so I'm really hoping to change that or at at least set the ball rolling to change it.

I also want to do everything I can to continue to stay off antidepressants. After PND there hasn't been a year where I've not been on them (tail end of 2010, beginning of 2011, vast majority of 2012 and first three months of 2013). That's tied in with being active and healthy to an extent for me.

xx

My New Years resolution will be to lose weight. I did so well at the beginning of this year but then went off track. Also to get more organised, but I say that every year!

To tone up and try to be as healthy and fit as possible, and to drink less alcohol!

1. Work out more again

2. Get organised

3. Focus on my little projects, rather than just blow them off :dohh:

I want to learn how to use a sewing machine and begin making lots of lovely craft things.

Be more accepting of myself (mainly appearance).

Be kinder and less judgemental of others, and in general a nicer person!

Oh and graduate :winkwink:

Certainly to lose weight. I've tried and failed, but now really need to get on it and stay on it

lose weight & tone up! ,, Mmm duno what else....��

Lose weight, be healthier and finally learn to drive :)

Continue with going to the gym and eating better.

Stop slacking with learning german. I really got to focus on this one...

Mine are:
Lose weight
Make an effort with my appearance
Put money away every month
Pass my driving test by December 31st 2014!

Learn to drive!

Look after me more, as in making time for myself!!

I'm not sure prob to get in the best shape possible and lose weight after my 5th and last baby is here x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->