New!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by mrsb, Sep 18, 2007.

1. mrsb

mrsb New Member

Hi there :)

I just left a message in the TTC board, with some questions and thoughts in a post that should be near the top still.

I may not be here long, I'm going to be totally honest, my husband and I weren't/aren't TTC but sometimes things happen, and I'm in "wait and see" mode. I don't think we'll TTC in the near future if start my next cycle in a couple weeks, but in the not so near future, if we do, I'd probably choose this place to come to for advice! I really like the vibe on this board. It seems like everyone is pretty well educated and very, very friendly!

As for "about me", I'm 24, dated my husband for 7 years, before getting married last year. We've only recently really discussed the possibility of children, before it was "no way no how" and as we got older we started thinking a little more about it, but we certainly weren't thinking NOW was the time it was going to happen. More than likely, now isn't the time that it will happen, but I figured I'd introduce myself and ask my question anyway, just in case :)

Thanks!

2. Jo

Jo I'm an old bag!

Hiya Mrsb,:hi:
    Welcome to B'N'B
    Ask away and i'm sure you'll get answers to any questions you have

3. ablaze

ablaze lucky mum of one of each!

hiya hun, welcome to baby and bump :hugs: hope you find the info you need xx

4. Wobbles

Wobbles WoBbLeWoBbLe
    Administrator

:hi:

Welcome to BabyandBump

:D

5. Arcanegirl

Arcanegirl Bazinga!!

Welcome to Baby and Bump :D

6. Suz

Suz ~ I are a Nerd ~

:hi: Welcome to BnB!