New!

mrsb

Reaction score
Hi there :)

I just left a message in the TTC board, with some questions and thoughts in a post that should be near the top still.

I may not be here long, I'm going to be totally honest, my husband and I weren't/aren't TTC but sometimes things happen, and I'm in "wait and see" mode. I don't think we'll TTC in the near future if start my next cycle in a couple weeks, but in the not so near future, if we do, I'd probably choose this place to come to for advice! I really like the vibe on this board. It seems like everyone is pretty well educated and very, very friendly!

As for "about me", I'm 24, dated my husband for 7 years, before getting married last year. We've only recently really discussed the possibility of children, before it was "no way no how" and as we got older we started thinking a little more about it, but we certainly weren't thinking NOW was the time it was going to happen. More than likely, now isn't the time that it will happen, but I figured I'd introduce myself and ask my question anyway, just in case :)

Thanks!

Hiya Mrsb,:hi:
Welcome to B'N'B
Ask away and i'm sure you'll get answers to any questions you have

hiya hun, welcome to baby and bump :hugs: hope you find the info you need xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member