New

trevs04

Reaction score
Hey Everyone im new to this thing and the whole going to be a father thing. i just dunno what to do lol like love her to death and everything. its just hard dealing with some of her mood swings and her constantly finding something to complain about and all. i have told her there will be times i need my space so i can go and relax for a few minutes or something so i can take her next onslaught of hormones but she just seems to think im doing something else or finds something to get mad at me for. i just dont know how to get her to understand that and everything.

First of all hi and welcome
secondly in a nut shell you can't the hormonal thing is a part of pregnancy and it'll pass within time so be paitent your oh knows you probably worship the ground she walks on and more than likely feels bad for snapping at you for the simplest little thing. so my advice is give each other a little space now and again and reassure her that everything is gonna be ok

Thanks Valentine75 i know it will pass in time its just frusterating cause its hard to know when shes actually in a good mood or just joking around or anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->