New!

Fruitloopy198

Reaction score
Hi I'm finding it hard to conceive my fourth pregnancy..

Took 11 month with DD which resulted in NND

Took 18 month with DS

And 8 month with second DS

Haven't used any contraception for coming up to 3 years now and still not pregnant, I know I can get pregnant but just takes me forever! Dunno wether to just give up..would really love one more baby, just proving difficult as I work nights..

:hi:Hey,
Im in the same position as you, trying to conceive my fourth but proving difficult. Havent been on contraception since my DD was born 4 years ago, but always avoided what I thought was fertile time. Now I want to concieve I cant!! Its extremley fustrating.
Ive been Using OPK for last cycle,although they look like I didnt ovulate and am on CD 7 of this one and have just started using them again as my cycles are generally 26-28 days long.
I never had any probs with my last 3 but never thought about it as much so maybe its putting to much pressure on ourselves that is stopping us from conceiving ??
Anyway I really hope your eggy gets preggy and dont give up, they are worth all the heartache and pain. xx

8 months is not that long! Anyway, it's worth trying. And you can temp even if you work at nights, just temp after waking up. Good luck!

haha i love that saying "eggy gets preggy"

im trying for baby number 2. and i didnt realise it would be so difficult. i fell pregnant with DD after 2 weeks dtd every day...using condoms. so for me it just...happened lol and i really did think itd be the same this time...im now almost 7 months along and....nothing.

good luck though! hope it happens soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->