newbee

shorman

Mum to 2 girl and babyboy
Reaction score
Hi ladys I have one little princess she is 2 months she is my life I live with my to be husband and we are getting married next
June and wanting to try for another then as we want them to not big age gap. With my little girl I was very worried in my pregnancy as I had to mc and was 2 weeks over due and had to have an emergency c section and then my scar got infected so all in all it's been hard but so worth it just it's been 8 weeks now and am worried as I still haven't had a period so doctor is going to send me for a scan a if everything ok he is going to kick start my period with some hormone pills. We are getting married next June so don't really want to start trying for another baby untill then.

Grr ladys that's all I can say I am getting fed up with my body still no sign if period coming! It's been 8 weeks since baby I just want my body to get back to normal!

Hi hun, Welcome to WTTand congrats on your daughter xx

Hello! Welcome to WTT :) it must be very frustrating that AF hasn't started up again. Fingers crossed that you get sorted soon!

Take care and hope you enjoy your time in WTT (congrats on your little one btw :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->