Newbie<3

Praying4Pink

Reaction score
Hi my name is Sheri and I'm 26 years old and I'm married to an awesome guy who happens to be my best friend =). I have 2 beautiful boys, Colby is 8 and Cameron will be four in Jan. I have had the mirena (iud) since Cameron was 5 weeeks old. I plan on having it removed in December. I'm somewhat worried bc they can never find the strings but I'm sure it will be okay (fingers crossed).

I want to give my body atleast 3 months to ghet cycles normal and uterus lining thicker (as mirena thins it out). We plan to try the sheatles method in hopes to have a little girl. My husband really wants to have that Daughter and Daddy connection. Both my boys are mama boys for the most part =).

Anywho I'm excited and terrified at the same time haha. mIf anyone has an suggestions on what to be doing in the next 90 days to prepare and up my changes in conceiving a girl we would appreciate it!!

Thanks!
Sher

Welcome to B&B and WTT. Hope your body returns to normal quickly after the removal of your IUD.I dont have any advice but I am going to watch your post avidly, as I would like a girl next time too. I have never heard of the sheatles method so going to google it right now.

Have just googled the shettles method and it looks really interesting, not sure how much it works though but hey its worth a shot.

LOL I'm not sure either but I really want a girl and this will DEF be IT for me so last chance. When I was telling my husband all about what we will have to be doing he was in shock haha but luckily he is a go with the flow kinda guy ;)

excellent glad i think my husband will be up for trying it too, must look up some more tips for having that girl. This will be it for me too due to maternal age i am 35 right now and planning to try from Feb onwards so I hope I will be 36 when the next baby comes along.

Hey girls good luck to you both, Ah i would really love a girl we have a 8 year old boy and would love to have a girl also!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->