Newbie and hurting

CosmicChick

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm new to the site and getting the hang of how things run around here so please feel free to give your honest advice.

Jumping right into it. My body has been doing some strange and painful things lately. My cycle ranges from 31-32 days. I supposedly ovulated 8/02 (according to calendar) and the fiancé and I dtd 8/04. He commented that I had A LOT of cm which is odd because I usually dry up as soon as I O.
I don't know if it is from post-O hormones or I'm catching a cold but I've been feeling really warm all the time. I am running a temp from 99-100 when I'm usually 97-98. I'm normally a cold natured person, I'm slight in frame and get cold easily - even in this southern summer! This past week I've felt great pains in my uterus, almost like AF is coming on any moment. No real pains in my vagina. I also have an uncomfortable tugging sensation inside the right hip bone area.
I have a 5 days before AF is to appear, but was wondering if I should be concerned or chalk it up to awesome Premenstrual Hormones/Summer Cold?
Thanks ladies!

Hello ans welcome =)
Have you tested? Your symtoms sound a lot like what I have been experiencing.
Fx for you =)

I haven't tested yet, was hoping to wait it out until at least Friday since AF is due that evening or Saturday morning. Really? How are you handling things? I'll definitely keep you up to date on how it goes for me :)

And thanks for the welcome! It's great to be around an understanding environment.

Sounds promising if you don't normally feel like this. TEST :)

I agree with Tui TEST! lol
I have been resting ALOT lol I just have no energy

anything that is unusual is a good sign...so im with the other ladies test :) and welcome to bnb

Thanks Ladies! I am still have cramping on and off and have a slight temp. I'll keep everyone updated!

Ok, so I haven't tested yet, still waiting until at least Friday.

I had a vaginal and abdominal u/s done on 8/11 at the gyno to check and see if I had cysts on my ovaries because of the pain. Well on 8/12 I started spotting - I chalked it up to the invasiveness of the u/s. Today I have a little heavier spotting but not regular period flow. Af should have started on the 16 but now I'm a little concerned. Anyone else's period brought on early because of a vaginal u/s? Not too much because I'm sure it's all because of the exam, but still, it's in the back of my mind.

I'll keep everyone informed!

The waiting time to test is so difficult to get through. I think you can probably chalk up the bleeding to the early US and I wouldn't worry much about that having caused the bleeding (happened to me before too). If it gets heavier it's probably AF :( If it gets lighter or stops (FXed for you!) I'd continue on with the plan to test on Friday or this weekend!!! Waiting is hard but if you are preggo you'll get a definite line on the pregnancy test by waiting! I really hope you get your BFP this weekend!!

Oh and welcome to BnB! You'll love it here. There is so much support and I agree that it's so so nice to be around an understanding group of ladies! It's nice to have that support.

And I also meant to ask...did the doctor find any abnormal cysts on your ovaries that are causing pain? I have PCOS and get abnormal cysts a lot. I know how painful that can be! Hope your not feeling pain anymore! Good luck with testing!

Thanks for the advice, no I did not have any abnormal readings on the u/s. It did start my period early which was really weird, but oh well. Thanks for the kindness and support ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->