newbie :) feeling bad?

A

alishaaa

Does anyone else get the feeling they are wrong for wanting to try again? I've been feeling very guilty for even thinking about trying for another baby. sorry to be a downer. I kist want to know if this IS normal AND WILL I get past this? xx

I'm sure it's normal. You will know when you're ready to try again, but you won't forget the angel that is gone.

I think it's normal :hugs: Just give yourself time!

It is perfectly normal. Just be really good to yourself and it will get better in time.

I'm not sure if this will help but I donlt look at a miscarriage as that baby is lost forever, I believe it is a souls trying to get through and it is a difficuly journey and it will be the same souls that comes back. we named our little bubble ziggy when we were ttc after a zygote the fertilised egg stage! We lost ziggy at12w1d on 6th Feb, we are now trying to bring ziggy back and making the path as smooth as possible, I am taking my prenatals, doing soy iso's, losing weight, exercising and generally doing as much as humanly possible to bring back his little soul.

That's just how I see it and may help you if you think about it this way. I know people feel guilty and by acknowledging that the baby isnlt gone and needs your help to come back will ease that burden.

Just a thought but it's is also what I believe.

Please don't be hard on yourself I think it's instinctive for many of us to want TTC again. We wanted to add to our family before our MC and those feelings of longing to carry a baby and a sibling for our children is still the same as it was 4 + months ago Yes there is a part that makes me feel guilty for moving on, but however we chose to think of our losses, the world still turns and we sink or swim

We list our DS aged 5wks and 5 days in 2005 A beautiful healthy baby who was silently taken to cot death , leaving us no answers just broken hearts. This maybe TMI but my DHs and I only escape and hope was TTC again We started a few weeks later and fell pgnt 3 months later Our beautiful DD arrived 1yr and 1wk to the day that we said goodbye to DS I spoke to lots of bereaved parents and many felt and did the same. I just felt so lucky that it only took 3 months of TTC and although our hearts will never be mended, our children have taught us to smile again and eased some of the heartbreak

That heartbreak was as raw as ever when we started to MC on the 1st apr but I do know that life will come good, my attitude will become positive again (and the hpt fingers xd!) and I will have grown again with my 2 angels on my shoulder

Keep strong and positive x jo x

I'm not sure if this will help but I donlt look at a miscarriage as that baby is lost forever, I believe it is a souls trying to get through and it is a difficuly journey and it will be the same souls that comes back. we named our little bubble ziggy when we were ttc after a zygote the fertilised egg stage! We lost ziggy at12w1d on 6th Feb, we are now trying to bring ziggy back and making the path as smooth as possible, I am taking my prenatals, doing soy iso's, losing weight, exercising and generally doing as much as humanly possible to bring back his little soul.

That's just how I see it and may help you if you think about it this way. I know people feel guilty and by acknowledging that the baby isnlt gone and needs your help to come back will ease that burden.

Just a thought but it's is also what I believe.

Miss C: That is so lovely! I am sort of weepy anyway this morning, but I have to say that I really like this idea. We called ours Barnacle and I swear that I can still feel her with me some days. Bringing back the Barnacle. I like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->