Newbie - First Trimester and anxious

amababy

Pregnant-1st Trimester
Reaction score
Hi,

I am new member and never joined anything like this before. I am 9 weeks tommorow with my first and worried about everything and anything. How do you not worry?

Seem an age until I go for my first Scan, how will I last until 10 August (the date of my 12 Week scan).

If anyone has any tips on how to stop all the anxiety and worry I would be really grateful.

Thanks

:hi: I think its only natural to be a bit worried. Im sure you will be fine, congratulations x

hello, welcome and congratulations :hi: i too found it hard to relax when waiting, but i found it got a little better after my 12 week scan xx

Hello hun and welcome. I think its probably normal to be worried... You will be fine :D

I feel the same way! I am 6W and I am so nervous! I am trying to get myself to relax so I can enjoy this special time :)

Hello :hi: & congratulations. I feel exactly the same as this is my 1st & the slightest thing worries me but I have found this site so helpful in answering my questions & normally someone has already asked it before. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->