Newbie from northern ireland

Sabrina_xo

Reaction score
howdy!
my names sabrina im 24 and live in belfast northern ireland. Im currently pregnant with my second child, my son is almost 8 and im now 14wks into my pregnancy. My sister swore by this site when she was having her baby last year so I thought id give it a rattle, im due on the 8th may 2011 and hopefully by then itll have sunk in that im going to have another baby :wacko: my heads lit i dont think ive actually realised it yet.

Also just been diagnosed as bipolar and have just started medication which im unsure and abit worried if it can harm my unborn baby alto the doc says its safe after 12weeks but still paranoid so any advice on that wud be soooo appreciated :)

sabrina xo

:hi: welcome to bnb, congratulations on baby #2 :happydance: xxx

Hi welcome to BnB :) I am also Sabrina from Belfast Northern Ireland !! lol

lol ur joking? small world isnt it, ur the first one ive came across on here then from my neck of the woods, nice to see lol, wud ya recommend this site then? xo

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/wel4lt.gif :wave:

lol ur joking? small world isnt it, ur the first one ive came across on here then from my neck of the woods, nice to see lol, wud ya recommend this site then? xo

Deffo recommend it, the ladies are amazing on here, the advice is second to none and there is always someone there with a shoulder when you need it :thumbup: where abouts in Belfast are you ? X

awk thats great thanks, i feel like im addicted to it aready lol. Im in dundonald wbu? xo

Hey welcome to the site, im also a fellow NI im from comber, you'll love the site.

Hey welcome to the site, im also a fellow NI im from comber, you'll love the site.

awk hiya, nice to see another local one on here :) you due on boxing day? awk a wee xmas baby will be soo nice! :happydance: xo

awk hiya, nice to see another local one on here :) you due on boxing day? awk a wee xmas baby will be soo nice! :happydance: xo

Hey, where abouts you in dundonald, my sister lives there an thats where i was born, but moved to comber when i was 4 haha
yes boxing day baby for me hopfully if he/she isnt early or late :thumbup: x

im in tullycarent, beside the ice bowl, ya know it? is this ur first, i went early wif my first, only 4 days mind ya, was glad tho i was ready for crackin up lol xo

im in tullycarent, beside the ice bowl, ya know it? is this ur first, i went early wif my first, only 4 days mind ya, was glad tho i was ready for crackin up lol xo

Yea i no it but im never down that end, yea this my first wee one but all 5 of my sisters have already had kids so just me left havin one so iv got plenty of help i hope haha
Iv gotten used to the idea of having a boxing day baby so i hope i go on boxing day, just have to wait and see tho :thumbup: x

Yea i no it but im never down that end, yea this my first wee one but all 5 of my sisters have already had kids so just me left havin one so iv got plenty of help i hope haha
Iv gotten used to the idea of having a boxing day baby so i hope i go on boxing day, just have to wait and see tho :thumbup: x

i hope it all goes well for you n u dont go over due, lol id be raging tho if i was took in on xmas day, n not get my presies lol id sit wif ma legs crossed if i had to lol, 5 sisters thats abit mad ive one n thats enuf lol xo

awk thats great thanks, i feel like im addicted to it aready lol. Im in dundonald wbu? xo

I'm on the Antrim road :) when is bubs due ?

hiya auk yeh i know where that is :) are u hearing the wind outside :( its bloody awfull. due on the 8th of may, seems sooo far away like, hopefully once christmas passes itll maybe pass abit quicker im soo impatient lol :D xo

I'm on the Antrim road :) when is bubs due ?

hiya auk yeh i know where that is :) are u hearing the wind outside :( its bloody awfull. due on the 8th of may, seems sooo far away like, hopefully once christmas passes itll maybe pass abit quicker im soo impatient lol :D xo

The weather is wild tonight :wacko: I was the same with my second, there is 9 years between my 2 boys, I didn't think I would be having anymore after my 1st so when I found out I was pregnant again I just wished it away, I am also very, very impatient lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->