Newbie from northern ireland

awk thats great thanks, i feel like im addicted to it aready lol. Im in dundonald wbu? xo

I'm on the Antrim road :) when is bubs due ?

hiya auk yeh i know where that is :) are u hearing the wind outside :( its bloody awfull. due on the 8th of may, seems sooo far away like, hopefully once christmas passes itll maybe pass abit quicker im soo impatient lol :D xo

The weather is wild tonight :wacko: I was the same with my second, there is 9 years between my 2 boys, I didn't think I would be having anymore after my 1st so when I found out I was pregnant again I just wished it away, I am also very, very impatient lol

yeh its hectic its like i am really greatfull that im pregnant and having another child but im just not one of the ones that expects the world to stop cuz im pregnant, like when my mum n other half keep bitchin at me to stop lifting things n standing on chairs (da clean ma windas lol) its frustrates the lyf outa me, its like im pregnant not disabled lol its wild like, is there many people on this site from ni? and this guna sound stupid but whats a bump buddy? :dohh: xo

There is quite a few from N Ireland on here :thumbup: I didn't have a bump buddy cuss I wasn't here when I was pregnant but I am assuming it is someone who is due round about the same time as you, someone to exchange worries and plans with, I think anyway :) x

There is quite a few from N Ireland on here :thumbup: I didn't have a bump buddy cuss I wasn't here when I was pregnant but I am assuming it is someone who is due round about the same time as you, someone to exchange worries and plans with, I think anyway :) x

oooo ryt, hopefully ill pick it all up soon enough :) thanks xo

im in tullycarent, beside the ice bowl, ya know it? is this ur first, i went early wif my first, only 4 days mind ya, was glad tho i was ready for crackin up lol xo

Yea i no it but im never down that end, yea this my first wee one but all 5 of my sisters have already had kids so just me left havin one so iv got plenty of help i hope haha
Iv gotten used to the idea of having a boxing day baby so i hope i go on boxing day, just have to wait and see tho :thumbup: x

i hope it all goes well for you n u dont go over due, lol id be raging tho if i was took in on xmas day, n not get my presies lol id sit wif ma legs crossed if i had to lol, 5 sisters thats abit mad ive one n thats enuf lol xo

Ino i keep sayin to everyone i dont care as long as i get my x-mas dinner haha Awk 5 sisters is lovely, never get any of my clothes back after i lend them stuff tho lol
There is a thread on here for all the NI girls ill find it and post the link :thumbup:

Hi hun - welcome to BnB!! I'm from Northern Ireland too! Newtownabbey xx

im in tullycarent, beside the ice bowl, ya know it? is this ur first, i went early wif my first, only 4 days mind ya, was glad tho i was ready for crackin up lol xo

Yea i no it but im never down that end, yea this my first wee one but all 5 of my sisters have already had kids so just me left havin one so iv got plenty of help i hope haha
Iv gotten used to the idea of having a boxing day baby so i hope i go on boxing day, just have to wait and see tho :thumbup: x

i hope it all goes well for you n u dont go over due, lol id be raging tho if i was took in on xmas day, n not get my presies lol id sit wif ma legs crossed if i had to lol, 5 sisters thats abit mad ive one n thats enuf lol xo

Ino i keep sayin to everyone i dont care as long as i get my x-mas dinner haha Awk 5 sisters is lovely, never get any of my clothes back after i lend them stuff tho lol
There is a thread on here for all the NI girls ill find it and post the link :thumbup:

cool at be great, jus be gud to talk to some local people :)

Here is th NI link

https://www.babyandbump.com/united-kingdom/370325-northern-ireland-crew-60.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back