Newbie from WTT, looking for buddies, just moved over?

fxmummyduck

Reaction score
Thought I'd introduce myself and wanted to start a thread for anyone who has just moved over from WTT and looking for buddies!

This is my first proper cycle of TTC for number 1! Very excited and anxious to see what happens. We couldn't wait any longer to start, was supposed to be after the wedding :haha:

Thought I'd take it easy as far as temping and charting is concerned, but just been keeping an eye on my cycles and fertile times.

I'd love some buddies, and if you've just moved over from WTT it can be a bit daunting over here as everyone knows each other! So if you're in the same boat, please join the thread! If not everyone else looking for buddies is welcome too! :flower:

Look forward to meeting you all!

I'll join! Was supposed to be WTT until March but DH caved in over xmas and there's no turning back now :)

I'd love to join you! Me and my OH will be trying for #1 after this AF which should be almost over. I've just come off birth control so this will be our first month trying. We did plan to wait until April originally but were very keen to get the ball rolling!

I've been glancing around and it feels a little daunting in TTC :S

Edit: just thought I'd add I'm not charting temps or using ovulation tests etc, were trying to go natural for now DTD every couple of days to hopefully catch just right. I am using a couple of apps to track AF though and they given a few estimated ov days hehe.

Nice to meet you both!

OwlBump - mobile

Yay! Some buddies! :happydance: hello! Hehe, love it when the OHs cave in, that's what mine did!

We are trying to not chart etc or bbt, but I do have some opks but that's because my cycles have been wonky lately, but im just going on a rough idea of my fertile times and then we're bding every day during those days :winkwink: :blush:

keep posting! what cd are you all on?

Good luck! and thanks for replying

Hi! I tried a few years ago to conceive with no luck. And I am just getting back on the wagon myself. I stressed myself out way too much last time with all the ovulation tests and temping. I ended up screwing my cycle up completely. I am simply going to get off BC and do the natural root this time and with the motto "If it happens it happens". Maybe with a little push here and there :)

Hey there, ladies! I'm in this same boat now, too. Or at least, I think I am. DH is losing his mind right now over the whole WTT thing, and even though we've been actively preventing since we've been together, a few days ago he made a very intentional "oops" moment. We've been discussing TTC heavily over the last week or so, and although we've not outright said "Let's do this thing!", I'm really feeling like it's very close and we may very well just go for gold! I'm extremely excited and a tad nervous; this will be number two for me, but number one for him.

So I guess for now I'm dipping my toe into NTNP and we'll see what goes on from there! I've been charting CM and CDs for a couple years now, and am fully aware of when I ovulate, so that won't be an issue. Just waiting on the final word or action from DH to kick it off!

Good luck to everyone~!

I'm currently CD 22, I think I ov'ed 3 days ago (I had strong o pains and a + opk). Like you, fxmummyduck, I just want to get an idea about when I could be possibly ov'ing because I usually don't get pains.

Since these cycles until April are "freebies" (we weren't supposed to start trying until then) I'm gong to *try* to be relaxed about it, but TBH I think once April comes along I'll be full-out TTC.

Yay! more buddies! Really hope we can all support each other :hugs:

seems we all have a lot in common already!

hey i would like to join you ladies! I am currently having af (first one since coming off the pill in Dec) so once this is finished me and my fiance will be trying! Literally so excited! My friend just had her baby 2 days ago which makes me an auntie now :)

Of course! Welcome animallove :flower:

Keep us updated with your progress!

:dust:

Hi :)

Just last night my hubby and I were talking and TTC seems stressful and scary but as silly and this may sound we would both be super excited for an "accident" lol I know we probably sound ridiculous... So we decided to just "give up" on birth control and I guess that puts us in the NTNP area of TTC?? So clearly I am new to this and very clueless so some support from some ttc buddies would be wonderful!!

Hi :)

Just last night my hubby and I were talking and TTC seems stressful and scary but as silly and this may sound we would both be super excited for an "accident" lol I know we probably sound ridiculous... So we decided to just "give up" on birth control and I guess that puts us in the NTNP area of TTC?? So clearly I am new to this and very clueless so some support from some ttc buddies would be wonderful!!

Welcome healthb4baby! :flower: Im sure all the lovely ladies in this thread are happy to lend some support, as am I of course! Sounds very exciting you and hubby have given up the birth control! Yay! Good luck! Keep us posted how things are going!

Hi everyone, sorry haven't been around much. How are we all doing? any news? Anyone 4 dpo? thats where I am today I think!

Hi just wanted to say me and my oh are waiting until March now as i want bubba to be born after i finish uni next Christmas :) but on the plus side only one more cycle to go and i hope you ladies can give me some great tips in the meantime, sending lots of baby dust to you, hope you get your February bfp's!

Mummyduck, can I join you in here? I am 5dpo, with a bit of an oopsie cycle but we have decided to 'try' anyway straight aftet af, if she comes! I think I fit more into the ntnp board as we aren't hardcore trying unless it doesn't happen for a while, we will just be dtd every other day with no stress or charting and stuff.

Very happy to have you in here stephanie! :flower:

How are you doing?

Think im 11 dpo, waiting for AF not to arrive on Saturday!

8dpo but not very optimistic lol, I feel quite normal but trying my hardest not to SS. when are you testing?? I hope she stays away for you!

Testing sat or sun if AF hasn't shown up. Ive been spotting really badly since cd18, so 4 or 5dpo and don't know whats going on :wacko:

Hope it isn't AF but im not feeling very hopeful right now :cry:

I hope its just IB and AF stays away!! I'm trying so hard not to SS, but my boobs are killing, even like under my armpits kind of? And I've had a couple dizzy spells. I started cramping today for an hour or so too.

I've ordered 15 ic's from amazon today for £2.80 so I'm gunna start testing when they arrive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->