Newbie her, wants people to talk to

geogem

PREGNANT!!!
Reaction score
Hello there,

After getting married in August I have just come off the pill so we can TTC.

I used this website when I was pregnant with my first son and found the support incredibly useful and now here I am again TTC and wanting some friends to share the experience with.

anyone else TTC out there whos looking for friendship to see them through to the pregnancy forum let me know.

Thanks

Gem
:hug:

Hello! I'm new too, and TTC. I've been married since Dec, and been actively trying for the last couple of months!

Hi there! I'm new as well - it's nice to have a buddy to support you throughout pregnancy (and during TTC!) Congrats on your wedding! My DH and I also got married this August and our now ttc for #2. Our daughter is now 4yrs old - and has been asking for a little brother or sister for a year now!

*Nice to meet you!*
Kat

Hey Gem

Big congrats on getting married!
Hope you don't have long to wait for your :bfp:

xx

HI and welcome back.

Hope you get your :bfp: very soon,

if you need anything let me know

:hug:

xxx

Hi, am on my second cycle ttc. Everyone here is very supportive. :hugs:

Hi GEO.. im getting married in 3 weeks! And we just started TTC with baby #1. :) It is nice to have someone to talk too.. because if i told someone that we were ttc before the wedding.. they would freak out! :)

hi gem and welcome i'm a recent newbie too not long been on here. be nice to get to know people through the journery of ttc.

fingers crossed you get a :bfp: soon hun. x

Welcome back to the forums! Just came off the pill in July - married 2 1/2 years. Taking a while to regulate my cycles - but its been an interesting journey so far. Do let me know if you ever need anything! Tons of support here and never a dumb question!

Hi Gem!! I'm engaged and TTC #1. Just got off the pill and am having a good time figuring out my body and regulating. :) If you need anything let me know. I'm pretty new as well!! Good lucky TTC!! :dust:

:hi: as far as i know were not gettin marrid lol but i'll say :hi: n hope ur not ttc long :)

Hello I also got married in August and came off the pill in August and was TTC though I think I still might continue cuz things are looking up financially. Still have not had a cycle got a negative blood work yesterday but just waiting for :witch: to show her ugly face and let me get on with my life. What day did you get married? we got married on 8-30 which was our 3 year anniversary and we have a 2 year old son. Good luck to you

Hi there, we got married 08-01.

thankyou to all you guys - you have made me feel very welcome!!

Hi Gem,
I got married in June and came off BCP end of May, been TTC since then, hoping its not gonna be much longer now!! Hope u enjoy the forum and your TTC journey is short and sweet xx

hi im new on here 2 i have a little girl who is 5 and trying after m/c in april, hope we get our :bfp: soon x

good luck Loz - hope you dont have to wait too long!!

hi gem,

me and my man have been together for 3 years and 4 months...ttc no 1 after m/c beginning of oct..hopefully this time will be a sticky bean! welcome back! xx

Hiya, another Gemma here! I've been married for 6 years now and have 3 little boys, we've recently started TTC#4, would love a girl but not holding out too much hope lol!

Gemma x

Hi Gemma and Moo Moo,

Thanks for being so kind, Hope you girls aren't waiting too long for your BFP

Good luck Ladies - We're in this together!!

Hi :)

We've been trying for a week LOL for bubs #1, been together six years and intend to get married some time soon but neither is really putting in much effort to organise anything - we know we're in it for the long haul and own a house and a business together so marriage isn't such a big issue :)

Fingers crossed for us all for a pre-Christmas BFP!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->