Newbie here! Prenatal vitamins question.

MaybeBaby1013

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm new here! I'm Jen, 27 years old with PCOS and TTC#1 with a co-parenting partner via AHI. I haven't started taking anything for the PCOS yet as I'm waiting for my new medical insurance to kick in July 1st. I found out about the PCOS last year but I wasn't actively TTC so I didn't treat it.

Anyway, I started taking Spring Valley prenatal vitamins plus 1 baby aspirin per day about 5 days ago. The first few days of the vitamins I felt OK but it seems the last 2-3 days I've been getting more and more nauseous until it landed me in bed all day today curled up in a ball with nausea and stomach pains. Do you ladies think it's the prenatals? I haven't gotten a +OPK yet so my co-parenting partner haven't TTC yet, so it's definitely not morning sickness or anything like that.

Sounds like it could be the vitamins , Try and take them with some food most vitamins can make you naseated if you don't have food in your tummy :hugs:

I am taking a prenatal vitamin and baby aspirin too. I am very sensitive to iron so I found a Prenatal with low iron in it. I now make sure I take it about 20 mins after a meal. I had that same problem at first! I now make sure I take it about 20 mins after a meal. Good Luck!

Thanks guys! I've been taking it after a meal and I've taken just iron supplements before and never had a problem. I guess I'll stop taking them for a few days to see if that's the culprit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->