TTC, over 35
I just started my first month of clomid Days 5-9
I have been so nerious as I'm not the type to be patient when it
Comes to waiting to find out if I'm pregnant or not
I have had cramping in both of my overies, I was wondering
If this is normal. I just recently found out I have endometrioses
So this is why I was put on clomid to help us get pregnant before I have
A hysterectomie. Me an my husband would like to have a child together
I do have other children from my first marriage. But we are really hoping for one
Together. I just wondered how can one tell when there ovulating???

Hi there, welcome to the forum :flower:

I wouldn't just go on cramping to determine ovulation as there could be so many different causes of cramps.

I would recommend having a look at Fertility Friend to get lots of in depth information about the menstrual cycle and how to chart your fertility. Even if you don't intend to chart to begin with (taking temperature first thing every morning and checking CM) you'll still find the information on there really useful.
Some women like to use OPK's to predict ovulation which are simple urine tests that measure you're levels of LH, which is the hormone responsible for ovulation.
I don't chart or use OPK's because my DH is only on board with NTNP and isn't happy with the idea of being dragged upstairs just because the time is right to make a baby and I found it frustrating knowing I was about to OV when DH was not in the mood or whatever.
I'm now in my first proper cycle TTC since a MC and as I have regular cycles I use a combination of the calendar method to determine my fertile window and in addition try to jump on my DH whenever I see EWCM. That gives me a bigger window to seduce DH without the pressure of needing to BD 'right now' iykwim
Good luck with everything hun and :dust: to you

I've just noticed you're on a cycle of clomid too. I don't have any experience of it but I wondered if that might cause extra cramping or anything?
Someone on here might know :flower:

i want to have a baby,and i am trying now~~~~so,let us try our best together!

Hello and welcome to the forum :) I have just finished my 1st round of clomid and had alot of cramping so it must be normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->