Newbie here

QueenBee

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Hubby and I are WTT to try until June 2010. I'm 25, he's 32 , and we've been married for a year. We own our own 2 bed flat, which we have spent the past 18 months renovating. We have also just cleared the little bit of debt we have......and still we have to wait!!! :hissy:

Just going to get a bit of savings together for baby essentials and to help with maternity pay. It just seems a lifetime away, and I have days when I feel quite desperate. :blush:

Anyhoo, looking forward to getting to know you all. :happydance:

Hello and welcome

Will see you around the forum, get a journal started hun,
x

:hi: Welcome! I know how you feel- I'm in a similar situation myself. At least we can vent on here! x

welcome to B&B, saving is a great idea. I am on mat leave now and the pressure is off as financially we are doing ok, since I saved for about a year before hand.

Hey hun, it just sounded like my life reading your post. I'm 25, hubby 32, have a 1bedroom flat and are celebrating our 1year anniversary next month. We are WTT until march 2010, to save up and to be able to go to a hol in Aug 2010 without any problems. The only part I want to sort out is the paying debt part, it never ends!!! I'm sure your times flies and you'll have plenty of money saved up for LO. Remember, while pg you can still save up another 9 months!!! xxxxxxx

welcome to B&B, saving is a great idea. I am on mat leave now and the pressure is off as financially we are doing ok, since I saved for about a year before hand.

I did the same and you'll be really glad you did. It makes the year a pleasure and takes the stress off.
Welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->