Newbie here's to everyone's BFP

Francene1910

Reaction score
Well here is so hoping and praying for a BFP. New to this and this is the first month of actively trying. So sorry if I over share.
So I am on my 15th day of my cycle.
DAY 6 active with oh.
DAY 10 11 and 12 fertile days
DAY 13 ovulation and active with oh.
Sperm can last up to 7 days so here's to fingers crossed.
DPO 1 slight cramp headache and a feeling of fullness in lower ab.
DPO 2 tummy feeling full peeing more sense of smell heightened cooking dinner made me feel sick (garlic and ginger every small amount goes into almost everything I cook never had that kind of reaction) more gas from both ends not normal. Drinking more. Can't say I have any tenderness to the boobs but they feel different. Went to the toilet during the DAY and wiped had pinkish blood mixed with jelly. Checked again half an hour later nothing. Then again an hour after that and wiped but the blood was dark brown. This happened on and off during the day now nothing. Could this be implanation bleed as i never tested to see if i was ovulating but relying on an app called ladytimer, which I have used for years to track my normal cycle days/length eta. Or ovulation bleed.
So currently on DAY 15 of cycle. Only another 12 days to drive myself crazy.
Here is to hoping and praying. Fingers crossed to all good luck

:winkwink::winkwink::thumbup:

So this morning i woke feeling slightly sick and sore bones with a headache. Got dressed and boobs feel bigger. No nore blood when i wipe. Still could be ovulation bleed rather than implant bleed. But have never had either. Will update again this evening.
Good luck fingers crossed.

Good luck to you! I never got symptoms so early with my first pregnancy, I'm ttc no 2 at the mo,

Cd 9 today
Fertile days are cd 8,9, 10,11
Due to O cd 12

Me and hubby dtd cd 8 and plan to the next 3 nights :sex: lol

Well good luck to you both. I think i may be just feeling things that are normal during my cycle but have never noticed before. Apart from the spotting of pinkish redish blood then turned brown. I would have noticed that before. I dont normally get that during ovulation and never had with son the implant bleed. So we will see. Lets hope the witch stays away for us both.
Send loads of baby dust your way.
Good luck

So here is my update
Loss of appitate
Slight lower back pain
Hot one minute chills the next
Fuller feeling in the lower abdomen
Creamy egg white cm
Feeling nauseated for about an hour (kinda acidy)
Few cramps not painful just more annoying than anything.
Still only DAY 15 of cycle 2 DPO according to ladytimer app.
:af:: not due till Oct 6th. Will probably start testing on the 1st. Ordered some cheapies from amazon. They say they work from 6 days earlier then most. Unless with the slight cramping the witch shows earlier than expected.

Good luck

4 dpo freezing cold flu like aches everywhere. Two quilts later and fulling dressed in bed and still not warm. Last just that night. Woke on the morning very sleepy all day. And feeling slighty sick a few times during the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->