Newbie...How do you adjust?

CKwating

Reaction score
For so long, my husband and I were safe in our sex life to prevent pregnancy. We decided this year we would try, I had my IUD removed, we were safe for the first few months making sure my body went back to its natural state. We decided not to prevent and to see what would happen. I didn't really think not getting pregnant would affect me, but I guess it does. I just didn't think it would take multiple tries. I am not trying to become crazy about it, but there still is this little nagging sad feeling..

How do you adjust to seeing your period start and knowing nope not this month?

You don't! Every month is disheartening! But looking at some of the ladies on here who have been actively trying for years and seeing their sucess stories, really makes me feel confident that it'll happen for me when it does. Until then, we have fun trying!! ;-)

It can be really hard to be positive and I think that everyone is prone to feeling disheartened when AF comes along, in some ways I some times find it a relief when the witch does show, particularly if she's late because at least it means limbo is over and you can get right back to trying! There are so many success stories to be found of people trying for years and then finally getting their turn. Hope it allworks out for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->