Newbie looking for a buddy

MrsVaughan

Expecting a bundle of joy
Reaction score
Hi

I'm looking for a ttc buddy.. Im 21 almost 22 been married a year and ttc #1.. anyone similar?

:flower:

Heya MrsVaughan!
I would be your buddie :)
I am also 21 (22 next month), Been married since july 2010 and also ttc#1 :)

xxx

Hey :happydance: yay we can be the young marrieds club of TTCers :kiss:

I am 26 and my hubby is a bit younger than me 21 lol and we are also TTC #1
this is our first month.

How are you going so far?

I got what looked like my period today BUT its light and spotting AND I had a positive pregnancy test so I am worried since it might be a miscarriage in the making or maybe not, but I wont know until I start bleeding

anyone been in this situation?:shrug::shrug:

Hello ladies - would love to be your buddy! I'm 24 married for 5 months and TTC #1. :dust:

Great nice to have you ladies =] ..

Arisa can't say that i have but it could be a late implantation bleed.. if it turns into red blood and a heavy bleed i'd get yourself to the dr..

GL ladies, excited much? x

So what CD or DPO are you ladies today?

I'm CD15.

Heya FragileDoll,
I am currently on CD10, but problem with me, i have PCOS, this makes me have irregular periods, so its quite hard to work out when im Ovulating... GAH!!! (just what i need to have things even MORE complicated!! hehe!)
xxx

Great nice to have you ladies =] ..

Arisa can't say that i have but it could be a late implantation bleed.. if it turns into red blood and a heavy bleed i'd get yourself to the dr..

GL ladies, excited much? x

:kiss: Thank you :kiss:
Still very light bleeding, not even need to change a pad, and i do not need a tampon and am scared to use one as its not safe IF I am pregnant
it feels like my period but its so light and strange in colour
sorry to bombard this thread. I am just a little scared
another faint positive line today too, its light pink near the dark pink line:nope:

Arisa it really sounds like an implant bleed to me, from what i've read, if your still worried get it checked out

:fairydust: to you fragiledoll i hope you get your BFP

I am 14dpo according to my calculations, so just waiting for af then i'll be on cycle #2

Good Luck Everybody

Did you test hun? HPT may work today as you are 14DPO - when is your AF due? Fingers crossed for you. :dust:

well girls i am officially in a state of confusion 2 x bfn this month but the :witch: has decided to mess with me some more and be 2 days late grr.. i dont know what to do really? fragiledoll when are you testing? xx

AF is late already? it's a good sign - keeping my fingers crossed for you! :dust:

AF is due on 31st so will be testing if I miss my period.

I'm not getting my hopes up until its a good few days late coz its done this to me before.. i really hope its our month fragiledoll.. you been getting any symptoms yet? xx

Hun, I have my fingers crossed for you. :dust:

I do not have any symptoms as such - but that the symptoms I noticed I am actually confuse between them, if they are general thingies on my mind or real symptoms. :haha:

I am making a list of those symptoms on my TTC Journal - Page 3. You can have a look at them by clicking the journal link in my siggy. :hugs:

On the other confusing note, I am not even sure when I Ov. I think I Ov around CD14 or CD15 taking in account the signs I had i.e. cramps and EWCM from CD10-CD14. My ticker thinks I Ov on CD16. If I Ov on CD14 - I am 7DPO today, but then again if I Ov on CD15 - I am 6DPO or 5DPO according to my ticker.

Thats my problem i never know whether i have the symptom or just thinking about it is making me have it.. All i know is my boobs are really hurting today and i am still late.. Another weird thing happened yesterday not a symptom but my husband looked at me and said i look like a different person? weirdo lol!

Same as me i am not totally sure when i ovulated so i look at both days to see what other ladies felt around them..

Right question to everyone; should i wait a few more days or test tomorrow at my gp?

:fairydust: everyone x

Hi everyone. I am also a young newbie =) I am 22, and my husband is soon to be 23. We are going to TTC baby #1 starting this October. This is the earliest we can try, so we want to make sure we conceive no sooner than October. Because of this, I am staying on B/C pills until October 1st. I hope I get back on track with my ovulation immediately, as I am so anxious to be a mom asap! Good luck to everyone <3

Hi Ladies,

I am 20 almost 21 and am TTC #1. I have been TTC for 6/7 months with no luck so far. I am waiting for my next period due this Thursday... I keep thinking that I have got symptoms but dont know if they are just menstural symptoms - although they are stronger then normal.

Good luck to everyone! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->