Newbie looking for a buddy

Hi ladies.. well I am out this month although af has not shown up neither has a bfp.. I tested just now and nothing not even a hint of a line.. oh well if at first you don't succeed try try again, which it just so happens I don't mind doing :).. babydust to everyone waiting to test.. Xx

You are never out till the :witch: shows up - so hun that's a great sign! :dust:

Really? I've noticed my boobs are getting super sore so maybe it is a good sign.. saying that I also hope not coz I have tucked away loads of brie today :\ I don't want to have damaged my maybe baby.. how long should I leave it til testing again? Enough about me how are you.. in fact how are all my buddies :)

Hey girls!

I am 27 and just got married 3 weeks ago... We are getting straight down to ttc and it is literally all I can think of!!! I think I need some like minded people to obsess with.....

xxx

Welcome Rachel, congrats on being a newlywed-it's a great time! And so amazing you can go right into ttc! And Mrs. V are you going to test anytime soon since you are experiencing symptoms? So exciting, Baby Dust!!

well she the flipping :witch: that she is appeared today not in full force but i'm sure that will be saved for today.. proper annoyed as this is meant to be my fertile week so its all messed up rarrrrrrrr!!!

welcome rachel if its obsessing you want you have come to the right place =] everyone still in :fairydust:

xxXxx

would you believe i wrote a whole rant for it not to appear.. well i have come on today the :witch: is not here in her usual form but i know its her! I am absolutely gutted but there isnt anything i can do about it..

welcome rachel this is the best place to obsess =] .. everyone thats still in i wish you :dust: dont forget to let us know your news, either way

Anyone else having problems with their bnb? i should of read the manual

Thanks for the welcomes! Aw MrsVaughan that sucks :-( but like you said you don't mind keeping on trying xxx

Sorry for all the posts but bnb is acting up on my pc grr.. yeah i am gonna look towards trying again, i hope it doesnt take a whole year but if it does it does.. gonna have to start reading some journals see whats working out there.. any of my buddies got a plan? x

I think we should be buddies! I am 22, hubby and i celebrated our 3 yr anniversary this yr by getting married :) I am expecting (but hoping not) to have AF around weds.

Aww thats soo lovely, when did you tie the knot? I've been with my husband 3 years too but been married for one.. how long you been ttc? xx

Aww thats soo lovely, when did you tie the knot? I've been with my husband 3 years too but been married for one.. how long you been ttc? xx

thanksO:) we have been married a little over a month & actively ttc for 1 cycle (probably starting second, will find out very soon!:witch:) what about you?

we are now on our 2nd cycle.. did af show? been quite busy with my anniversary so havent been on here as often as i like.. well a belated congratulations to you and your hub.. my cycle has been all out of sync so i think we will have do bd every couple of days not that he minds.. are you monitoring your cycle, if yes how?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->