Newbie looking for a buddy

Hi Fizzle. Baby Dust to you and your man-Thursday is so close! Welcome to BnB =)

Hi Fizzle. Baby Dust to you and your man-Thursday is so close! Welcome to BnB =)

Thank you! I have had a really dull ache in my lower abdomen these past few days which I dont usually get before a period and my breasts are a lot more achey than normal but i'm thinking it might just be hope! But we'll see. Are you currently on BC?x

Thank you! I have had a really dull ache in my lower abdomen these past few days which I dont usually get before a period and my breasts are a lot more achey than normal but i'm thinking it might just be hope! But we'll see. Are you currently on BC?x

Yes, I am going off my birth control October 1st. This is when my prescription ends-so we are going to immediately start October!-40 days left of WTT! I see my GYN next Monday for a regular check up. I figure it is a good time to ask questions and see if I should get started on vitamins. When did you start taking vitamins if you are taking any?

And yes, it is so hard to tell if pregnancy symptoms are there, or if it's just excitement and in the mind, haha.

Keep us all posted-crossing my fingers for your BFP asap!

Hun go to your GYN for the test - no point of waiting now. You are 3-4 days late right? Fingers crossed. :dust:

Hello almosthere and Fizzle, welcome!

Tons of baby dust to ya both too. :dust:

I'm going to my gp today so i'll get them to do a test.. i'll let you know how it all goes.. fingers crossed..

welcome fizzle and almost there, wishing you the best

xx

Yes, I am going off my birth control October 1st. This is when my prescription ends-so we are going to immediately start October!-40 days left of WTT! I see my GYN next Monday for a regular check up. I figure it is a good time to ask questions and see if I should get started on vitamins. When did you start taking vitamins if you are taking any?

And yes, it is so hard to tell if pregnancy symptoms are there, or if it's just excitement and in the mind, haha.

Keep us all posted-crossing my fingers for your BFP asap!

I started taking vitamins a few months ago, it is best to start them straight away as they prepare your body with all the nutrients that you need to keep the baby/fetus healthy. Your body needs Folic acid and I have been taking Vitabiotics Pregnacare plus omega-3, that is what I was recomended in the health shop and they contain all the bits that you need :)
Yeah, every month I get hopefully and then I get dissapointed on time every month :nope: xx

Thank you for all the welcomes,:dust: for everyone xxx

I saw a commercial for One A Day Prenatal vitamins that can be taken before during and after pregnancy. It is 20 dollars for 30 pills. Is this average in price and amount for pills? Maybe it's pricier for the name, I will have to ask my doctor monday!

I'm going to my gp today so i'll get them to do a test.. i'll let you know how it all goes.. fingers crossed..

welcome fizzle and almost there, wishing you the best

xx

Good luck for the appointment hun. Fingers crossed. :dust:

Doll-I am really good. Just so happy with the place that I am at in my life and with my DH. Just so excited to start ttc soon! How are you?

Hi FragileDoll,
I am good thank you hun, I realised yesterday that I had got my menstural dates wrong and I was due to have the witch appear yesterday but had nothing so far ... I think today and tomorrow are going to be two very long days waiting to see if she comes a long or not! How are you?

Almosthere-It's so lovely how happy and content you are :) x

decided against testing, the gp was making me feel slightly uncomfortable so i decided to leave it for a while to see if any symptoms start then take it from there.. gonna stop stressing about it..

Hows everyone doing today?

Why was the GP making you feel uncomfortable? How many days late are you now? I am now one day late and I am usually every 27 days spot on. This could be our month! I'm not going to test for a few more days though as I don't want to let myself down! How are you feeling? xx

I'm good ladies.

Fizzle & MrsVaughan, sending tons of baby dust your way. :dust:

I am 6 days late.. I'm just too scared to test and get my hopes dashed once again.. I've been getting some lower back pain and some tiredness but that's about it I think.. actually my boobs and especially my nips hurt.. I hope it is our month..

:fairydust: ladies x

Hi ladies.. well I am out this month although af has not shown up neither has a bfp.. I tested just now and nothing not even a hint of a line.. oh well if at first you don't succeed try try again, which it just so happens I don't mind doing :).. babydust to everyone waiting to test.. Xx

That's right, try try again. Great attitude, and keep having fun while DTBD!

Hello, sorry I haven't been around much. I am trying to keep myself busy with my games. I always enjoy playing games on my xbox as well as PC - makes me forget everything.

How are you all?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->