Newbie..Looking for buddies..TTC#1

aRVy

Reaction score
Hi Ladies..Me and my husband are trying for our first baby and this is TTC# 1..Today is DPO 6 and AF is due on May 1st...Hoping for a BFP in the first try[-o< I ave been experiencing tiny little symptoms..which i'm obsessing over these days...Hoping to find some buddies here to chat with :wave::wave:

I'm a day past you, 7dpo. This is our third cycle, but not a lot of BDing this month, so I think I only have a slim chance. Oh well, better than no chance!

Don't let the symptoms drive you too crazy. I went nuts my first cycle TTC :p

I think i have already gone cray cray!! I keep reminding myself i should keep an open mind and then i get the slightest cramp and then i go "Hurray!! I ave cramps!!" :p

Wish you all the luck in the world, MrsKChicago..Hopefully its a BFP for both of us :)..Fingers crossed!!

Thanks, hon. It's not the end of the world if I don't get a BFP this month - I have lots of travel coming up in May that I'd prefer not to be sick through ;) Would be nice, though! Hope you can stay sane up through the BFP :)

Hehe...i know...i need to calm down...Well both mine n DH's bdays are coming up in May..so this could have been the best gift ever :D :D

I think it's totally normal to freak out the first cycle or two. I was completely convinced I was pregnant, like 100% sure. Then AF showed up a couple days late and I really freaked out! As long as you're prepared for the possibility of a negative, enjoy it :) And track all those symptoms no matter what, you'll want them to compare later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->