Newbie!Need advice...preggo symptoms - flu like?

kaw

Reaction score
Hi all, so i am 24 and have been ttc for 6 mnths now, previous to this i was on the pill for about 6 years. when i came off the pill my cycles took about 2 months to even out, since then i have had a 28 day cycle every month. This month we did the baby dance at all the right times. I am 11dpo today and for about a week i have been having a few symptoms...at the start of the week until yesterday i had some really funny cramps - like pincing on each side, these lastet a few seconds each and did not feel like my normal period cramps. my bb's have been sore since then, i do normally get sore breats when due but not a week before. i have also had a few headaches. i know all these things are preggo symptoms but i am also really feeling like i am getting the flu, my legs & back really started to ache last night and this morning, just like you would expect when you were coming down with the flu, also my stomach muscles feel like i have been doing sit ups - but i haven't..
so i am wondering if any of you out there felt this before getting BFP. I am really trying not to sypmtom spot but i know you all know how hard it is! would be great if this was our month! I probably am getting the flu, but it would be great to hear your experiences..

Hi and welcome. I didn't experience any real aches before I got my :bfp:.
Although I did have the painful bbs. So sore even the shower hurt and I struggled to sleep because they were uncomfortable. I also had lots of stomach twinges on the left, right and central!! :dohh:
Oh and I lost my appetite too. Couldn't eat until teatime. Then there was the crying and the snapping for no reason. God I was hell!!! :blush:
Lets hope your symptoms lead to a :bfp:. You could always take a first response?? How exciting. Let us know how you get on.
:hug:

thanks for the welcomes!
missingbubs - i had thought about taking a first response but if i get a bfn i will still be thinking wait til tues - when i'm due on, so i think i am jusy gonna wait - i will need the patience of a saint but i am sure i can do it! i will keep you posted!
thanks for the response

thanks for the welcomes!
missingbubs - i had thought about taking a first response but if i get a bfn i will still be thinking wait til tues - when i'm due on, so i think i am jusy gonna wait - i will need the patience of a saint but i am sure i can do it! i will keep you posted!
thanks for the response

Hi Kaw, you said you were waiting until tues and now its technically wed so was just wondering how you got on. Can't you just tell Iv entered my tww. :rofl: Too early for me to test so I'm beggin you to test!!

hello just like to add that i had a feeling was pregnant and i got loads of pregnant symptoms including sore breasts but i actually wasnt also sometimes iv heard and been told by many people that if you think you are sometimes it can cause you to come on late which actually happened to me also. being pregnant for certain this time the only symptoml i got along side the rest was white vaginal discharge. you can only wait and c because symptoms can be brought on phsycologically some times!! try not to think about it and carry on although u arnt else u may only be disopointed. of course this doesnt mean your not and i wish you all the best of luck hope u are hun xx

hey girls got ma :bfp::bfp::bfp: on the friday, i tested on thursday but was very faint, i tested again with fmu and sure enough i am preggers!
baby dust to you all!:happydance::happydance:

hey girls got ma :bfp::bfp::bfp: on the friday, i tested on thursday but was very faint, i tested again with fmu and sure enough i am preggers!
baby dust to you all!:happydance::happydance:

Congratulations hun. :happydance:
Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months. What I want to know is why the hell its taken until sunday evening to tell us when you found out on Friday?!?! :rofl::rofl:

i know! i am rubbish, we were visiting family all weekend so i didnt have a chance to post here.
baby dust to you all
xxxxxxx

Congratulations huni. Just wanted 2 add about u sayin u were feelin flued up. I was flued up thru most ov my pregnancy. Apparently ur blood vessels swell in ur nose wich makes u bunged up which is also wot gives u that rose pregnant luk in ur face lol.
Congrats again hun. Hpe al goes wel in ur pregnency. xxx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"