Newbie, NTNP for #3. Anyone with me?

singingblue

Reaction score
I'm a Mom of 2...girl (5 years) and boy (1 year). We were on the fence about having a third, so we've decided to NTNP and see where nature takes us. Hoping to meet others on here who are going through something similar.

Oh i am so very jealous of you! I am just a saddo lurker here while i wait for DH to get on board with having a third. I feel like i might be closer to cracking him though, lol! I have a 4 year old DD and a 2 year old DS. :)

Good luck to you! x

Hi. I have a 16 yr old DD and a 10 month old DS lol. I have just stopped taking the pill but we are also just going to see what happens. I was desperate for a baby while trying with DS but we have decided to take the more relaxed approach this time round and if it's meant to be it will be.

I have an 8 year old son. He just had a birthday and I have been eating away at myself trying to decide if I want to get off BC or not. I won't go into all the TTC stuff this time. 3 years ago I did and completely messed up my cycle and we had to stop trying for awhile. Awhile turned into 3 years. but now that I see my little is now not so little I want another one but I will be trying the NTNP mode this time.

I've got 2 sons, 5yrs and a 5month old. I'm not even back to work yet I'm still on maternity leave but I really want a third but no it's not the right time. Af here at the moment but me and hubby are ntnp
Good luck to everybody xx
Feel so much better not stressing about opks and stuff :) xx

It really does feel a lot better knowing I won't be messing with all the opks and temping. All of it just stressed me out. It might be ok for some but I worry about everything all the time so I just don't need to add to the stress of it.

I don't think you can live a normal life when stressing to much, and the temping same time everyday. The ntnp is well better. Xx

I definitely agree. Less stress all the way around

:hi: we are NTNP # 3 aswell :) My eldest is 2y9m and my youngest is 12m.

I want to TTC now but OH wants a baby in the first half of 2014, so NTNP for a few months before moving over to TTC. In the meantime I'm still BF my youngest (12m) so trying to work out whether I'm ovulating or not.

NTNP is different in my mind though; at the moment we just don't use BC and we DTD whenever we feel like it. Proper TTC for us is me observing CM and perhaps doing an OPK and just DTD based on that - we've conceived both our kids that way fairly quickly. Never done temping or charting (only would if we were more hardcore about it), but still considered ourselves "TTC" :)

hi, we are ntnp #3 till my cycles return after #2 my sons are 22 months and 3.5 months old :)

We're NTNP #3 too I have two boys 3.5 years and almost 1. Really cannot wait! Does anyone wonder how they will cope with 3 so young? I think NTNP is the best way less stressful therefore more likely to conceive :) xx

TBH I've gone through hell this past year with my youngest, and only just digging myself out now (she's a complicated baby), so I'm thinking if I can handle that, I can do ANYTHING ;)

I just hope we conceive quickly; I've wanted this baby for 6m already, NTNP for 3m, but OH doesn't want to TTC until March AT LEAST... I'm not great with being patient :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->