Reaction score
Hi,
Im new to the forum so wanted to say :hi:
Im currently 33 weeks with baby number 2 and planning a homebirth. :happydance:
Would love to chat and make friends with other homebirth hopefuls
Sammi x

Welcome. I see your from the Midlands, can I ask where abouts? I'm in Coventry

Hi Bubbles,
Im from Daventry (near Northampton) if you know it?

Hi Sammi! Welcome to BnB! Looking forward to chatting about homebirths with you! There are lots of us on here who have all sorts of different experiences, so you should never have any unanswered questions! xx

Hiya, welcome. Don't forget to drop in on the homebirthers and hopefuls thread.

I know it, I'm originally from Rugby. Have you had your home assesment yet?

I know it, I'm originally from Rugby. Have you had your home assesment yet?

I went to school in Rugby.
Both Bilton Juniors and Bilton High.

Not yet my assessment is at my 36 week appointment so another 3 weeks.
Im really hoping I get the go ahead...
What kind of things will I be assessed on? :wacko:
xx

Small world, I went to Avon Valley. All my MW did was check that there was suitable access for ambulance in case of an emergency, where I was planning on giving birth was big enough and then went through a load of questions about the sort of birth I wanted, pain relief etc. She also went through situations why we would need to be transferred

Small world, I went to Avon Valley. All my MW did was check that there was suitable access for ambulance in case of an emergency, where I was planning on giving birth was big enough and then went through a load of questions about the sort of birth I wanted, pain relief etc. She also went through situations why we would need to be transferred

Thank you :flower:

Im hoping everything will go ok, I have written my birth plan so perhaps I could show my MW at the assessment too.
I see from your ticker that you are 38 weeks and now ready for a homebirth! You must be so excited. :happydance:

x

It'd be a good idea to show your MW the birth plan, mine asked me to do a copy to stick on my homebirth file so the other CMWs could have a good read before I actually go into labour. I'm sure everything will be fine with the assessment, they're not really 'assessing' anything if you know what I mean. I thought they would come round and inspect how clean my house is and all sorts :rofl:

Welcome. I'm looking forward to new topic about homebirths with you.

It'd be a good idea to show your MW the birth plan, mine asked me to do a copy to stick on my homebirth file so the other CMWs could have a good read before I actually go into labour. I'm sure everything will be fine with the assessment, they're not really 'assessing' anything if you know what I mean. I thought they would come round and inspect how clean my house is and all sorts :rofl:

:rofl:

When my MW first mentioned "assessment" thats what I thought she meant too. . .
I imagined her walking round my house with a checklist and clip board....:blush:

I`m actually quite looking forward to it now! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->