Newbie post. Does this sound like pregnancy or pms? Please answer!

Clj

Reaction score
Hi! I'm a newbie to these forums. I'm hoping I will get some answers to my question.

My husband and I had intercourse on 4/11 and 4/13. My period is due today (but so far no signs of it). On 4/16 and 4/17 I had a pinching twinge like feeling on the right side of my uterus. It wasn't painful, but I could feel it. On 4/18 I had some light cramps and a full bladder/uterus feeling. Even when I would urinate, I'd still have that full feeling. According to my period tracker app, I'm due today. When I go to the bathroom and wipe I am having white discharge. I have never noticed white discharge before my period. Usually I get clear discharge with sometimes a little blood in it.. and thats how I know I should go ahead and put on a pad because I'm about to start. I had nausea on 4/18 and 4/19 all day.. but nausea is nothing new for me. I've had a migraine for 3 days now (I do get migraines but they usually don't last this long). I've never been pregnant, so I'm not sure if this sounds more like pregnancy or pms. My periods are usually on time, sometimes(not often though) they are a day or two late. So, does this sound more like pregnancy or pms? Thank you in advance for answers! :)

Any going to answer? Any ladies experience any of this during pregnancy? I don't want to get my hopes up.

I am currently experiencing the same thing!! I am 2 days late and have had white discharge when normally I am dry way before AF even starts! I have had that full bladder feeling for a few days now but I'm just waiting a day or two more before I take a test just to make sure!! It's the strangest thing!

I am currently experiencing the same thing!! I am 2 days late and have had white discharge when normally I am dry way before AF even starts! I have had that full bladder feeling for a few days now but I'm just waiting a day or two more before I take a test just to make sure!! It's the strangest thing!

I'm glad I'm not alone! I've been searching on Google and it seems that white discharge can be a sign of pregnancy or AF coming.. So that didn't help much lol. I hate that pms and pregnancy symptoms are so so similar! I just know I've never (that I can recall) experienced white discharge before my period. I'm going to wait until I'm at least a week late to test. I keep feeling like AF is coming.. But still not here. I just don't want to get my hopes up and assume this is pregnancy symptoms, then AF show up. Let me know what happens with you! :winkwink:

I would love to hear if anyone else has experienced any of this. Please let me know what you think.

I'm now also having sore breasts and frequent urination. Having some slight cramps off and on. Extremely tired feeling even when I get tons of rest. I don't know if I'm just overthinking these symptoms or what. Would love to have some more input from other ladies :) thanks!!

Update: still no AF. It was due yesterday. Having cramps off and on today. No more white discharge. Kinda dry down there now (no cm or wetness of any kind). I usually get clear cm before my period and sometimes it's accompanied by a little pink or blood. I have yet to have that. I don't know what to think.. I keep feeling like AF is coming but so far she's a no show. I would love for some other ladies to weigh in! Has anyone else experienced this? Was it AF taking her lovely time or pregnancy symptoms?

Sounds like pregnancy to me. I didn't get a BFP until I was like 7 weeks along but it ended in M/C because the line was super light. I only trust bloodwork now. I feel like the sticks LIE haha...

Baby dust!

Sounds like pregnancy to me. I didn't get a BFP until I was like 7 weeks along but it ended in M/C because the line was super light. I only trust bloodwork now. I feel like the sticks LIE haha...

Baby dust!

Thank you! That gives me hope! I'm sorry you had a m/c!
I don't want to test just yet because I'm afraid I'll get a BFN. I've read tons of threads where women are a week+ late and still are getting BFN..then get a + blood test. It makes me wonder how reliable pee sticks are lol. I'm trying my best to hold out till the end of the week to test (or to give AF time to show up). Being patient is not one of my best qualities lol. Thanks for responding! :)

Update: (I think updating is keeping me sane!)

Still no AF. Sore/sensitive nipples, light cramps, nausea off and on all day, headaches, gassy at night, hot and sweaty every night when usually I am cold and layered in blankets, not getting good sleep at all, lower back feels like a pulled muscle, full uterus/bladder feeling. I hope I'm just not overthinking these symptoms.

Trying to wait until tomorrow or Friday to test. Want to wait as long as possible so I can get an accurate test reading.

Another update:

Still no AF. Slight cramps that almost feel like AF is coming. Staying nauseas all day. Loss of appetite (nothing sounds appealing). Get upset and whiny real easily. DH bought pregnancy tests on his way home today. Will be using one first thing in the morning. Fingers crossed!

Update:
Took a first response test this morning. It says results should show within 3 minutes. When I used it I waited exactly 3min then looked at it (in the bathroom lighting). I only saw one sad line. I felt disappointed and the told DH.
I decided to take one last look in outside light before I threw it out.. At this time it had been 8min. I swear I see a VERY faint second line. I'm not sure if it's an evap line or my eyes playing tricks on me.. but I swear I see a barley there line. Could it be an evap line after 8min?? I didn't find anything on the test instructions that said "disregard results after ___min". I know most say after 10min. What do you ladies think?? I have a pic but I'm not sure you can see it very good in the pic like you can in person.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 26
I def see that!! It also may have appeared within the time limit, but may have been hard to see when wet bc it's so light! Test again in 2 days

I def see that!! It also may have appeared within the time limit, but may have been hard to see when wet bc it's so light! Test again in 2 days

So glad I'm not the only one who sees it! I will be retesting Sunday or Monday (going to try to wait til Monday). This wait is driving me crazy! :wacko:

How many dpo are you? If the line is that faint, then it looks like 9dpo give or take a day...doesn't look like pregnancy if you missed a period. But definitely check again. Could have been late implantation!

How many dpo are you? If the line is that faint, then it looks like 9dpo give or take a day...doesn't look like pregnancy if you missed a period. But definitely check again. Could have been late implantation!

If my ovulation/period tracker calendar app is correct (haven't been using it long) I'm about 13/14dpo. It may be a day or two off. AF comes right on time every 28days.. So I don't know why else I would be late. I was thinking it was looking like pregnancy bc I missed my period. Plus all the symptoms I've been having. I'm not sure what's going on. I just know that not knowing is killing me.

I don't know how accurate my dpo are though.. I only recently started tracking (last month). I have been tracking my periods for a while now though .

Update:

Well I guess it was just a faint evap line.. AF started a few hours ago :(

Thank you to everyone who replied! I'm so happy I found these forums! All of you ladies have been super nice, helpful, and I loved hearing what your thoughts were and your symptoms and what not.

Maybe I'll have better luck next time.

:)

Hey I'm new here too, and I'm in your shoes now a couple of weeks later - I don't have as many symptoms as you but I'm now 2 days late for my AF...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->