Newbie :) Root canal :(

Ummshaheed

Reaction score
Hey girls newbie here :)

I'm 35 weeks pregnant and went to the dentist today and was told I will need a root canal done to my bottom tooth. They told me that it will take 5 different appointments as it's quite a deep hole. I have been given antibiotics but I'm in SO much pain haven't slept well for three days because of the pain of my tooth and on top of that not getting comfortable due to pregnancy.

I'm SO scared it's ridiculous. I already have a pretty bad phobia of needles... And well anything else related to pain lol. Has anyone had a root canal done? Does it hurt?

It's really getting me down - I stress so easily and I'm stressing about the labour enough as it is but now a whole new stress :wacko:

yes n i have a needle phobia too. I had 2-3 n the filling fell out 4 yrs later ughhhhh.the nerve was hanging out and it was excruitiating.Got them all removed.Just make sure the dentist is good or else...Many prayers to you..:)

I have no advice on root canals as I've never had one but I have a dentist phobia and I go here

https://www.dentalfearcentral.org/forum/

They are really friendly and will answer any of your questions :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->