newbie saying hello

mummy_channon

Reaction score
hi,
i am charleigh, i have 2 gorgeous little boys, harley and ryan, they are 3 and 16 months and my 3rd is due july 23rd, got my scan in 2 days to find out the sex so im very excited about that and appy to meet you all!

im due 28th july and i already look like a house haha. Got my scan wednesday cant wait not finding out the sex tho

im due 28th july and i already look like a house haha. Got my scan wednesday cant wait not finding out the sex tho
keeping it a surprise ay? i considered doing that but im far 2 impatient lol!
lol im not too big atm

well its our first so we dont have a preference. Are you hoping for a pink bump????

well its our first so we dont have a preference. Are you hoping for a pink bump????

u know it lol!!!
with 2 little boys i think its about time i had a little girl! saying that my other half wants another boy so i guess one of us wins either way!!

i think u r very patient to wait until the baby is born but i guess if there is no preference there is no need to ruin the surprise!!

good luck by the way!!

Hi ya:hi:, Welcome to b'n'b. Congrats on the 3rd pregnancy. How exciting finding out the sex.

Hi ya:hi:, Welcome to b'n'b. Congrats on the 3rd pregnancy. How exciting finding out the sex.

lol yeah im really looking forward to it!!! then i can hopefully go and buy loads of pink clothes! and on the bright side if its another boy i save myself some money lol

Welcome to BNB and congratulations!

hi,
i am charleigh, i have 2 gorgeous little boys, harley and ryan, they are 3 and 16 months and my 3rd is due july 23rd, got my scan in 2 days to find out the sex so im very excited about that and appy to meet you all!

Welcome Charleigh

My birthday is 23 July so great day!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back