Newbie saying hi! WTT....

kaygeebee

Mum & Cautiously Pregnant
Reaction score
Hi all, newbie here, WWT.

I had my BC implant removed a week and a half ago, and had my rubella status checked last week (waiting for the result).

DH wants me to have a couple of AFs before we get down to trying - which seems sensible as I had none on the implant, so I have no idea what a normal cycle is for me!! We've agreed to start TTC in July.

I'm willing the time on and also hoping that AF will arrive so I know my cycle is kicking back in! At the moment I can think of little else......:blush:

Hi and welcome,. i am going to start trying in July :) I know how you feel regarding AF. I came off the depo and have not had a visit from the :witch: since feb so my cycle is all over the place, I am back on BCP untill july hoping it will regulate me. I hope you enjoy BNB. :wave:

I had my implant out early Jan, and got pregnant straight away, so good luck, i hope it all goes to plan!

Thanks so much for the welcome guys! I am very impatient to get to TTC!

Best of luck babylove - I hope that you get a rebound fertlity effect from the pill!

Roll on July eh! :)

Is anyone doing anything special to prepare themselves or their bodies - or just going with the flow? I know we should just go with the flow really, but I am so impatient and want to be doing something positive about it now!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->