Newbie....So Confused..Not sure what's up with this body

Momma22

Reaction score
Here's my story...

I am not actually TTC but I went off the pill in Dec (I've been on it for so long & thought it was time to go off). My husband and I got quite "cozy" A LOT in the past 2 months. My period seems to be very irregular lately. I don't really pay much attention to when it starts & stops since I've been off the pill but I think it's irregular. I do remember the first day of my last period was March 21st & I have not had one since. I have been feeling so strange, very queasy, not "sick" to my stomach but very unsettled. Also cramping (especially on the right side) not very painful but there off & on. This has been going on for well over a week. I have a few other "symptoms" too but I know that they say your brain can do crazy things & make you think you are preggers when you are not!! Now today I had some brownish discharge just when I wiped & only once!! I have also had A LOT of discharge!! I have done two pregnancy tests both negative. The second one was done yesterday with morning urine. Any idea's???? Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->