Newbie to the over 35 Thread

SilverWillow

1 girl, cooking #2
Reaction score
Hi :flower:
I have been on the forums for ages but I'm new to the over 35 TTC section so thought I would introduce myself.

I am 35 (36 in November) and starting to try this month for number two. My daughter is 10 months and we had planned to wait for her first birthday, but due to my age and wanting a big family we got impatient!

We will be using SMEP and preseed which worked for us last time. Although SMEP has already gone a bit wrong due to DH's work and LO making it difficult!

Good luck everyone for this cycle :thumbup:

Welcome to the over 35 club :)

Wishing you all the best :thumbup:

HoneyBee Thanks for replying and Hi Shell :flower:

SMEP (Sperm meets egg plan) is basically BD every other day from CD8 then as soon as you get a positive OPK do it 3 days in a row. I think it works because it is a good balance between using up all the sperm to early and not keeping it fresh if you know what I mean. It would be really difficult to do if you don't see OH that often though, that must be so frustrating. Preseed is just a Sperm friendly lube which helps them swim up if you are a bit dry down there! :blush:
Last time we were lucky, we had been NTNP for a while but the second month of properly trying we got preg (but it was the first month of using SMEP and Preseed). I think the preseed really helps it is great stuff!

I have never done temping, how does that mean you are out then? Don't give up til the :witch: shows!!

Thanks Honeybee, That is really interesting, I will have to give it a go from next month I think. I didn't realise it was so informative!

We are on target with SMEP and waiting for the positive OPK at the moment, which should be due soon.

Any sign of AF yet or are you still in with a chance?

I love temping, I like to see what my body is doing and watching it show me I've ovulated and last month the morning my temp plummeted I'd just come on that morning so showed me how it works.

I guess the :witch: got you honeybee :hugs: Here's to next month :wine:
We have just finished the mid month mission (although intended to :sex: one last time yesterday and didn't get chance) but hope we've done enough, so now in the dreaded 2ww!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->