Newbie, TTC#1, CD23, approx 8DPO, looking for friends!

MrsH1980

Mummy to Myka
Reaction score
Hi There,

Im new here - my name is Leanne, I am 29 and am TTC for our first with my Husband.

This is all very new and very daunting - if you had asked me about ovulation and temping and implantation about 5 weeks ago I would have looked at you blankly. The internet is a wonderful thing!

I haven't starting temping or doing OV sticks or anything - if I am still here in the new year with no BFP then I will definitely start. And so, according to my very rough calculations and assessment of certain niggles etc, I think I am around 7/8 DPO for this my first cycle.

Possible symptoms I have had are: Cold, 5 min headaches, sore lower back, butterflies (like nervousness/anxiety), cramping (like AF but a touch milder).

No nausea or sore BBs though so I have kind of resigned myself to it not being this month.

AF is due next Thursday (26th) - if she doesn't arrive I'll hold off testing until Saturday.

No-one knows we are officially ttc except my sis-in-law and I am almost certain my Mum has a fairly good inkling.
Anyone want to be my ttc buddy? Don't really want to go through all of this on my own!!

Leanne x

Hi Leanne.

My name's Charlee. I'm 29 too, and hubby and I are trying for our first, so we're in a similar boat. I've decided not to chart etc. until after Christmas, as I know my cycles pretty well.

I'm famed for my utterly disgusting visits from AF, complete with trips to A&E and three weeks of 'The Exorcist'-like hideousness, but this month: nothing. No soreness, no cramps, no mood swings (Hubby thinks Christmas has come early!). Tested today (4 days before Aunt Rose is due) but got a BFN, and I don't feel particularly pregnant. Or, how I think I *should* feel if I was pregnant.

Working from home on my own every day, my 2ww can get a little lonely. And crazy. I'd love to be your TTC buddy, if you'll have me. :) Look forward to chatting some more with you.

Charlee xxx

PS. Just noticed that your post was added on my birthday! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->