Newbie TTC #2 ON THE BUDDIE HUNT

Ladylinks

Reaction score
Hiya, I'm 30 and my DP IS 28 he has a beautiful lil girl and I have a handsome lil boy. This will be our first cycle actively trying and I'm so excited! Looking for a few buddies, chums, pals to share the ups and downs with. I'm currently 5dpo so I know not a new cycle yet but gotta start as you mean to go on ay! Not due to test till January 2nd. So please some one join me! :flower:

Hiya, I'm 30 and my DP IS 28 he has a beautiful lil girl and I have a handsome lil boy. This will be our first cycle actively trying and I'm so excited! Looking for a few buddies, chums, pals to share the ups and downs with. I'm currently 5dpo so I know not a new cycle yet but gotta start as you mean to go on ay! Not due to test till January 2nd. So please some one join me! :flower:
Hi Ladylinks!

I'm currently TTC #2, this is my first cycle. I'll be your TTC buddy!

I'm currently 11 dpo. Tested at 9/10 dpo and had a BFN, AF due on Jan 2nd. How are you feeling? Having any symptoms so far?

Heya lildudesmama!

At last I have a buddy. Was beginning to think I was a lost cause! Well just filling in ff data and realising I feel like AF is about to show her ugly face. I have that heavy slightly crampy feeling in my lower abdomin, gas, headache and prob a lil pms. Not looking good for me at all. Took a test on 9dpo and 10dpo and not even a hint of a line.
I have such short cycles usually around 24 days give or take a couple of days. I won't test till my eBay booty of 50 ultra early tests come... The 3rd... Of I haven't come on by then already.

Fx for us both.... Think I may hunt for a test surely there's one somewhere!!?? Lol

Heya lildudesmama!

At last I have a buddy. Was beginning to think I was a lost cause! Well just filling in ff data and realising I feel like AF is about to show her ugly face. I have that heavy slightly crampy feeling in my lower abdomin, gas, headache and prob a lil pms. Not looking good for me at all. Took a test on 9dpo and 10dpo and not even a hint of a line.
I have such short cycles usually around 24 days give or take a couple of days. I won't test till my eBay booty of 50 ultra early tests come... The 3rd... Of I haven't come on by then already.

Fx for us both.... Think I may hunt for a test surely there's one somewhere!!?? Lol
Happy new year for you too!! Oh my, 50 tests from ebay, sounds like POAS paradise!

Don't lose hope just yet, it's not over until af shows up, and preg symptoms feel a lot like pms. I found out I was preggo with my first at 5 wks, I was 8 days late and I didnt test sooner cause I was certain af was coming, it just fel exactly the same!

Af is due tomorrow for me. My bbs are killing me, I've been gassy for like a week and my cramps are not really bothering me anymore... we'll see!!

Now go find that test!! :)

My cycles are usually 23-26 days long. Today is day 24.... Still feel pmsy lol. I've been a right pain in the twerk maker. My DP has been an angel putting up with me. Watery cm so I bet that old hag is on her way. Oh well here's to next cycle
Off to Belfast should be amazing!

Can only find two ovulation tests I'm gutted!

How are you fairing?

I'll join you!! TTC no 2. Am on day 20, think 1 DPO. Prob testing around Jan 9th.

My cycles are usually 23-26 days long. Today is day 24.... Still feel pmsy lol. I've been a right pain in the twerk maker. My DP has been an angel putting up with me. Watery cm so I bet that old hag is on her way. Oh well here's to next cycle
Off to Belfast should be amazing!

Can only find two ovulation tests I'm gutted!

How are you fairing?

Must be cool to have such a short cycle, right? I mean, your TWW are more like 10 day waits? LOL :happydance:

Hope your ebay tests arrive before you get af, though you might not get her at all! How are you feeling today?

AF is due today for me. I don't feel pmsy at all. I've been queasy and nauseous for the past 4 days and I've peed 4 times in 5 hs today. My nipples are huge and really painful. Won't test, though. Don't want to see a bfn.

Yes I think a 11 day wait at most!! Usually 30 day cycles but to be honest only had 4 "periods" in past 10 years as always been on BC or pregnant / breastfeeding. Last cycle was 27 days which threw me slightly.

Only 2 DPO and going mad - today the milk in my coffee made me gag although my husband said it smelt fine and the baby drank it all ok. Surely far too early for symptoms!!

Just realised I misread the message lol numb nuts. Guess what! Tests came early! I'm trying not to test till the morning asi do feel like AF will show any minute but geeee wiz it's hard! Loads of symptoms for AF. Lol achey tum, gassy, emotional, lots of lotion like cm.

50 ultra sensitive tests for £3.70 including p&p flippin bargin... Still don't want to waste them lol

It's never too early for your body to know. Just doesn't let us know lol

Just realised I misread the message lol numb nuts. Guess what! Tests came early! I'm trying not to test till the morning asi do feel like AF will show any minute but geeee wiz it's hard! Loads of symptoms for AF. Lol achey tum, gassy, emotional, lots of lotion like cm.

50 ultra sensitive tests for £3.70 including p&p flippin bargin... Still don't want to waste them lol
Achey tum, gassy, emotional and all that could also be a symptom of pregnancy! As for me, it's early afternoon and still no sign of af. I am peeing like crazy, but I am starting to feel a few light cramps here and there... hope she stays far away.

I'm also ttc#2 first active cycle this month x

:growlmad:Couldn't help myself!! Those darn tests! So it's :bfn: of course. But I do feel a little relief. Only 7 more hours till next test! Here's to hoping!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 3
Oh well, next one might be positive!! I had many opportunities to buy tests today and didn't, I am really proud of myself :D

FMU still :bfn: I'm going to stop POAS it's driving me crazy I look crazy too when staring at them.

Wonder how long I will last!?

FMU still :bfn: I'm going to stop POAS it's driving me crazy I look crazy too when staring at them.

Wonder how long I will last!?
Stop testing sweetheart, it'll only make matters worse. Try and wait for af to show up. I know time freezes during the TWW, but it's not worth it the heartache of testing too early. When are you expecting af?

I am 14 dpo and no sign of af yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->