Newbie TTC #2 ON THE BUDDIE HUNT

At least six months until I am legally entitled to maternity leave. However, my job is really flexible. They allow homeworking and my bosses are really laid back.

Go with the flow I say, whatever happens happens :happydance:

At least six months until I am legally entitled to maternity leave. However, my job is really flexible. They allow homeworking and my bosses are really laid back.

Go with the flow I say, whatever happens happens :happydance:

I concur. Try the whole not trying not preventing approach it may work in your favour. GL with whatever you decide though. X

Hi Ladylinks!

I'm back! I had posted under babyfeva14 a few days ago because I created a new account. I had forgotten all my log in information. Anyways, I'm back with my original account. Your chart looks great!! Are you testing today?

I concur. Try the whole not trying not preventing approach it may work in your favour. GL with whatever you decide though. X
That's what I will do! If it comes soon, great, if not, that's okay too!

Your chart does look good, have you tested today??

Hi Ladylinks!

I'm back! I had posted under babyfeva14 a few days ago because I created a new account. I had forgotten all my log in information. Anyways, I'm back with my original account. Your chart looks great!! Are you testing today?

Hey! I tried not to test hahahaha ohhh my that didn't work lol if you zoom in and close your left eye you can see a line lol.

How have you been? Fx!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 5
Oh my, I see a little something! How do you feel? Can you believe I literally closed my left eye. I'm so gullible.

Hahaha I actually laughed out loud!! I feel normal. A lil queasy at times but I always feel like that after eating. I suffer from migraines when I'm due on but even those are mild. In fact I did a jig when my fav tune came on the radio when I was cooking dinner! But it's the lack of symptoms which scare me.

Going to Belfast on Friday morning :witch: better stay away. Need some good news to take with me! Lol fx

Feeling normal can be a good thing. I didn't feel anything with my first. So FX'd for you!! I love your accent even though I can't hear you. It's funny when I read your posts I try to read it with an accent. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->