Newbie TTC #2 ON THE BUDDIE HUNT

I'm 13dpo my LT IS USUALLY 11-12 days pretty cool to have a longer lt though. Not complaining... Just impatient.

Any symptoms?

So you are actually late for af? Mine is due today, I think. I don't know, I had tons of symptoms but they all dissapeared today and I feel out already. Right now I am having some cramping and watery cm that makes me run to the bathroom to see if af is here. I hate the 2ww :(

Yea approx 2days. But my longest cycle was about 30 days. So I shall wait and see. I've been getting watery/lotion like cm too. And dull achey full feeling. Fx ay. I'm feeling hopeful for the both of us

Thank you. Your words make me feel a bit better, though I've read that watery cm is the step before AF :(

I don't know what to think anymore, yesterday I felt so pregnant and hopeful, today I feel just blah and not pregnant. I guess it's nomal, right?

Thank you. Your words make me feel a bit better, though I've read that watery cm is the step before AF :(

I don't know what to think anymore, yesterday I felt so pregnant and hopeful, today I feel just blah and not pregnant. I guess it's nomal, right?

I recall when pregnant with my DS I had copious amounts of watery cm. the type that when i would cough it would bubble. I used to run to the loo thinking AF had finally got me... But it wasn't.
I definitely think you can't let the consistency of cm rule wether your pregnant or not as it's different with everybody.

With every day that AF isn't here you should be more and more hopeful. I know my body is trying to do something...just taking it's sweet time.

Have faith. Let's all start trusting our bodies and our gut instincts. With that being said.... I can't help but wonder what's really going on in there. If only!

Fx my lovely chin up! Stiff upper lip what what!

Hi ladylinks and everyone else,

I hope I can join you guys. I just had my IUD removed on Nov 27 and I believe i'm almost done with my second cycle. I'm hoping to start just as soon as I ovulate. I used to have 28 day cycles while I was on birth control pills, so we'll see how they are now. This last cycle was 35 days!! I have a 13 month old boy and am excited to give him a sister or brother soon.

Good luck ladies!!

Hi ladylinks and everyone else,

I hope I can join you guys. I just had my IUD removed on Nov 27 and I believe i'm almost done with my second cycle. I'm hoping to start just as soon as I ovulate. I used to have 28 day cycles while I was on birth control pills, so we'll see how they are now. This last cycle was 35 days!! I have a 13 month old boy and am excited to give him a sister or brother soon.

Good luck ladies!!

Welcome! I really hope you get your :bfp: sharpish with no delay. Fx

It seemed I fell pregnant with my son so easy, no faffing around but now Im actually planning my second it's not so easy. I wish I didn't over evaluate every little symptom. I've been on knicker watch for the last few days. I'm like a dog with a bone lol I just want my body to be straight with me is that so hard to ask??
I don't even have any symptoms any more other than gassy and heavy feeling in tum and I usually get gassy before AF anyway cruel cruel world!

How is everyone else coping?

Lildudesmama, so sorry to hear AF got you! Onwards and upwards here's to an overly fertile cycle for yourself... *mystic meg voice* I foresee twins

Ladylinks, from the looks of your chart-you still have a chance!! When will you re-test?

I really don't know now. Was going to wait till my order of FRER comes but I don't think I can hold out that long.

Weird thing I noticed yesterday my linea nigra has come back. It's not as dark as when I was pregnant with my DS but it's back! I thought I was going crazy! I started searching for pics with my tum out. It definitely wasn't there before. I just wonder when it showed up. I asked my DP if he had noticed it before and he was like noooo lol how very peculiar.

Are you charting also?

I just started charting. Missed taking my temp this morning tho. Will start using OPK's soon. Waiting for them in the mail.

Linea nigra coming back?! That sounds hopeful. OMG, so exciting. I don't think I could wait to test. When are you expecting the mail?

Not till 8-9th so a bit of a wait. As long as AF stays away I shall remain hopeful. Fx for us all!

Hi can I join? Second cycle TTC and baby number two, we are due to test around the 22nd :) good luck to you all x

Welcome maddie! How are you finding it ?

I've had really painful cramps today sure feels like AF may make an appearance. Boooo!!

Welcome maddie! How are you finding it ?

I've had really painful cramps today sure feels like AF may make an appearance. Boooo!!

This is only our second cycle but I'm feeling hopeful :) my last period was Christmas Day so can't test just yet but keeping everything crossed. When are you due to test. :happydance:

I'm approx 3 days late by my normal cycles. Bfn on every test. Again booooooo lol

How yall doing mamas? Hope AF stays far far away for all of you! :hugs:

Personally, I am thinking of putting TTC on hold for a few months. I started a new job last month, and at first I really did not care if I fell pregnant right away but now I am thinking it might have a negative impact on my career... what do you thibk? I am really on the fence on this one. I am dying to become a mama again, and my son is already 5, but on the other hand I really enjoy my job and would like to have a job to go back to after the 9 months of maternity leave are up. :shrug:

How long till you will be entitled to maternity? Could stick it out till then.?

At least six months until I am legally entitled to maternity leave. However, my job is really flexible. They allow homeworking and my bosses are really laid back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->