Newbie TTC and very nervous.

- Butterfly -

Cautiously Pregnant
Reaction score
Hi Everyone. I'm sorry if this sounds messed up but I'm really nervous about posting.

I am 37 and a very proud mummy to my angel who passed away at 12 months old in October 2008. I miss her so very much and as I type I have tears streaming down my face. I have told her that in no way is TTC a replacement for her and that hopefully it will be a brother or sister for her - but it still gives me mixed emotions. My baby had a genetic condition passed to her by mummy and daddy and further pregnancies will have to be tested :-(

Anyway the technical bit - I have a cycle length of 25 days...... I have been charting for a couple of months. I have no idea when ovulation is still. OPK's not going very well.

I have never done this before and look forward to meeting and hopefully supporting each other.

I am so sorry for the loss of you little girl :cry: Life is so cruel!
Welcome to BnB! xxx

:happydance:Welcome. So sorry about your little girl:hugs:

Welcome to BnB. So sorry to hear about your little girl, and sad to know that you will have to be tested when you get pg again. But it is good to hear you sounding positive about TTC. I hope that everything goes well for you and that you have a perfect sticky bean in not too much time.

Good luck!

(P.S. Sorry I can't answer your questions about ovulation.)

Welcome. I am soooo sorry about your loss. I am newby to this site too after losing my son aged 14mths. I totally understand how hard it is. TTC is the only thing keeping me going at the moment. I've only just started to chart my temps and all the other glamourous things and found out that I have a 26day cycle. I was due to ovulate yesterday but nothing yet.

big hugs to you. Am here if you need to let off steam.

xxxx

welcome and sorry for your loss.
hope you find all the answers for questions about ttc that you need.

good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"