Newbie TTC (for a v.long time!)

bobbyjo

Reaction score
Hello my name is Jo. :)

I am new to here so hope you can all answer my questions and hope to answer some of yours too...

Me and my husband are childhood sweethearts and have been together for 13 years and married for 4 this year. I am 28 and my hubby is 30. We have been trying for a baby, well I don't know really, officially I suppose about 2 and a bit years. Last week we come to the decision that we really should go to the doctors so that's what we have done. My husbands results are due back this week...eek! I left it this long before going to the docs for a few reasons but mainly because I didn't like to think there was a 'problem' - everyone else seems to find it so easy! I am sure if I slept with a stranger it would happen that once.

I have decided to post a message today as today was the end of my TWW and sure enough there is period bang on schedule. Each month I convince myself that I feel different or have not had any period pain / symptoms. Its drives me crazy and now am teary at work! ARGH.

I just would like to speak to anyone else that feels like this, has some happy ending stories or just in a similar situation for to give each other a bit of moral support and ideas!!!

Jo (ttc for 2 years, 3 months and 20 days!!!!)

Hi & welcome!! It took me & my OH 2 years to concieve our daughter after a miscarriage. We was 19 & 23 at the time. This time we had one slip up in my cycle & got caught straight away!
Good luck with the tests & results & with ttc.

Welcome to the site. I wish you all luck in TTC, maybe you should try TTC section

:wave: Welcome to BnB. xx

Good Luck with TTC hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back