• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Newbie TTC no 3!

MissGii

Reaction score
Hello everyone! Newbie here first time posting so please bare with me 😊. Ok so come off the pill late July and had my withdrawal bleed, we have been trying and I haven't had a period since. Done a bunch of tests all neg. well just over 12 days ago I thought I might be ovulating ( I was in a good mood, in the mood 😉, Egg white discharge, and if correct would be the middle of my cycle ) we did the baby dance. Well fast forward to today 12 days later and I have had the tiniest streak of blood when wiped a couple times ( brain is screaming implantation) trying to keep my crap together and not get to excited yet I'd also be due for my period now.... waiting waiting....

Hi and welcome to BabyandBump! I hope you get your BFP soon :)

Hello thank you, I ended up getting my period 😒 but never mind at least now I know what's going on time to start again 😊

Hello and welcome! We just started this month for our 4th , with my first we just tried and got pregnant I never knew when I ovulated lol, second and third I used clear blue opk and fell pregnant that same months I tried it. I had a positive opk, Friday bd and last night bd , gonna try tonight lol �� baby dust to us all,

Hello and welcome! We just started this month for our 4th , with my first we just tried and got pregnant I never knew when I ovulated lol, second and third I used clear blue opk and fell pregnant that same months I tried it. I had a positive opk, Friday bd and last night bd , gonna try tonight lol �� baby dust to us all,

Thank you, I pretty much have no idea when I ovulate either lol Iv pretty much always been on contraceptives except when having my kids and the first year or 2 of actually having my period. What's an opk? I know it's something to do with ovulating haha not quite up to date with all the abbriviations. Thanks and best of luck ( lots of baby dust ) to you 😊

Anyone else get really moody during ovulation? According to my period tracker app I should have ovulated yesterday, we did the bd on Friday night/ sat morning and couldn't do it sat night and didn't do it last night because our daughter slept in our room. I feel like Iv wasted this month now but also I thought when you ovulate you get a bit frisky and happy and lots of cm but I only had a little bit of egg while cm and I'm mood as hell lol my app says I still have a chance for the next 2 days so I'll keep trying and fingers crossed, baby dust to all

Ok so my period is due in 5 days I have no idea what my body is doing lol. So I went to a Halloween party sat night woke up Sunday to brown spotting but it stopped after a couple toilet trips then sun, mon, Tuesday Iv had cramps been feeling really flat and bleh so I caved and took a test this morning(wed) ( convinced myself I had implantation and cramps were proof as I had cramps the week before I tested positive with my first) well test was bfn not surprised it's early then on my next toilet trip I had a medium sized streak of blood? Thought damn periods early (never happens ) well Iv had no more spotting and the cramps are gone and now I'm really confused... waiting continues..

I'm just about to start TTC #3 as well.

MissGii - how are you going? BFP yet?

Hi Poppiebug I'm currently 4-5 days late but had a bfn a couple days ago so still waiting.

Getting a little frustrated now, another bfn and no af. I don't know what's going on, I think I might make a dr app next week if af still hasn't shown.

Fingers crossed for you. I think as soon as you start trying to get UTD your body starts playing tricks on you!

I just had a realisation, my gums have been bleeding a lot the last 2-3 days, I even woke up up yesterday with dried blood on my teeth. I remembered that your teeth can bleed more when pregnant due to extra blood flow. Also I had tacos the other night and I thought it tasted yuck but my hubby said it was the best he's had and the banana I had to radar tasted odd as well. I did get a bfn yesterday tho so I'm still puzzled. My teeth rarely bleed like this. Hmmmm....

I have been off the air for the last few days but wanted to check if you had any news MissGii?

Af showed finally although it's a really light af that keeps stopping and starting and starting to annoy me lol

Ugh annoying! I had brown spotting with both my previous pregnancies that would have been implantation, also got spotting at like 7 weeks and the next 2 times when my normal period would have been due, scary but it happens and all can be ok. So who knows what's going on with you. All the best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->