Newbie wanting to say hello.

mel marmoss

Reaction score
Hi my names michelle. i,ve been hanging about this site for a while reading what you ladies have been saying. This is the best web site i have been on and i,m totally addicted. cant wait to get to know you. We were TTC for 3 months but have decided to wait for a few months to carry on:cry: Its not so bad its for the right reasons i need to lose a little weight and get our finances in shape before our :bfp:

Nice to meet you. Technically I'm a newbie too! I've creeped this site for awhile and you are right it is absolutely amazing that women from all over the world come together on this site! Im not TTC until dec. I have to kick some bad habits (and the pill) before trying. Hoping to quit smoking on Wednesday! Hope you have fun on the WWT ship!

:hi: Welcome to bnb! Looking forward to getting to know you x

hello!!!!

i became addicted to this sight when i was wtt with my darling son Harry, he is now nearly 4 months old and im back here!

you will find all the support you need here no matter how big or how small your thought or question!

thanks everyone for the nice welcome feels good to be part of B&B.

Hi... welcome!! I'm new to this section too... but have been through most of them before with our little girl and can confirm that it's a brilliant site and helped me all through pregnancy and beyond!

Best of luck hun :hugs:

:wave: Hi, hope everything goes ok for you and welcome to WTT! :kiss:

Hey Michelle, sorry for the belated "welcome" - I am just trying to catch up now with everything! Looking forward to seeing you around :) x

:flower:Hi im laura hope everything goes well for guys & u get the baby you wish 4 soon nice 2 meet u hope 2 chat 2 u real soon

Hi Michelle, welcome to WTT, Im a recent newbie also and another
scots lass! Looking forward to speaking with you! :flower:

Hi my names michelle. i,ve been hanging about this site for a while reading what you ladies have been saying. This is the best web site i have been on and i,m totally addicted. cant wait to get to know you. We were TTC for 3 months but have decided to wait for a few months to carry on:cry: Its not so bad its for the right reasons i need to lose a little weight and get our finances in shape before our :bfp:

Hi im a newbie 2,
Would like 2 TTC soon 2.
Want all my kids 2 b close together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back