Newbie wants a buddy! TTC #5

Tinkerbellxxx

Mum of 5 inc CF baby Lily
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Ok I may sound greedy, but TTC no. 5 with my new husband. My 4 kids are 12,9,8,and 6, and their dad left in 2006. Now have wonderful new husband, and we would love to have a baby together. I'm 31.

Anyhow, been relaxed trying for a while now. After no luck, this cycle is my first charting, and OTK. Would love some buddies!

Jules x

hi i dont think theres many around im TTC#4 and ive not found any here "mad enough" lol

i have a daughter who is 8 and 2 boys who are 6 and 2. this is my 2nd cycle of TTC.

good luck

what cd are u on?

lol 'mad enough' I'm on CD2, AF came a day early so ticker is wrong. Yeah I didn't really expect many TTC'ers with so many kids already, I almost feel like a fraud being here since I have already been blessed with so many wonderful children.

I hope along the way I can be helpful to other women less fortunate here, which is partly why I'm here. The other is that I long to have just one more child, with my new husband.

So trying for no.4 huh? what cd are you and what sort of approach? Like I said we were being relaxed (so to speak lol) but this time going to try something more methodical. How about you?

aww dont feel like a fraud, but i do know what u mean.

im on cd20 of normally a 28 day cycle, ive been using the clearblue fertilty monitor this month, i got 5 days of high and 2 days of peak and then another day of high b4 getting a low today. 3 years ago i used one to concieve my son and it worked the first month of trying to fingers crossed.

r u going to be using opk's? temp etc?

its nice to find someone who a few kids, felt abit lonely lol

do u have boys/girls?

I have 3 boys and 1 girl. Eldest two are boys, third one down a girl, and last one a boy. Your daughter is the same age as mine. Yes it is nice to meet someone on here with a few kids!

So your on your 2ww? I thought about getting one of them monitors, perhaps I'll try one if the OPK's don't work. Going to chart using FF, so will be using OPKs and temps etc. First month doing it, and not entirely sure what I'm doing!

So how are you finding the 2WW? my last was a nightmare. Had a feint BFP on a CB at 9DPO. Then nothing, got through about 7 tests (All BFN after) then AF arrived. I think is was a chemical :( either that or a really horrible evap! Never seen one on a CB, it was quite convincing.

FX its going to be our cycle, keep me up to date with any news wont you?! How early do you plan to test? x

Can I join you ladies? I'm ttc#5 with a bit of a similar story...have 4 beautiful children that i am so blessed with and grateful for from a previous marriage. i understand what you mean about feeling a little awkward here, but i keep telling myself the point is what's going on now, i guess. now married to the most amazing man, and he doesn't have any natural children of his own, so we're trying to have one together. we just got married May 27. we've been together 5 years...for the last year, we were ntnp but since the wedding actively ttc. my kids are 14, 13, 10, and 9 (girl, girl, boy, girl). i didn't think this would be so hard, but we want a baby together so badly. (sigh) anyway, i'm cd24 today and 9dpo. this cycle we used the opk's and softcups (to see if that makes a difference), but i'm really not sure it worked. :wacko: if we don't get our :bfp: this month, then I think i'm gonna start really going all out next month with charting and bbt's and such. well, it was a relief to see you girls on here! :dust: to you both! :hugs:

Ok im being greedy too :haha: TTC# 5 just on the 2ww at the moment... Ive got 4 boys, 3 of which are aged 17,18 & 19... youngest Korben 6mths next week to new patrner, but would if blessed try have a little friend for him :hugs:

hi poppy666! i think we've been posting in some of the same threads...i guess it seems a little crazy to be ttc#5, but honestly, if we are able to i think we will be ttc#6 later too!! the little ones need a playmate! :winkwink: i see from your signature that we're almost the same dpo. how long are your cycles right now? mine tend to be about 29 days on average (28-30) with the occasional 34-day cycle thrown in there just to mess with me i think. :wacko:

hi poppy666! i think we've been posting in some of the same threads...i guess it seems a little crazy to be ttc#5, but honestly, if we are able to i think we will be ttc#6 later too!! the little ones need a playmate! :winkwink: i see from your signature that we're almost the same dpo. how long are your cycles right now? mine tend to be about 29 days on average (28-30) with the occasional 34-day cycle thrown in there just to mess with me i think. :wacko:

LOL I was going to say im sure we're following each other around :haha: My ususal cycle is every 28 days, but on the odd occassion its been between 28-30 days hence why i probably wont get excited if no af on 22nd as i have been a few days later before :growlmad:

Im going to totally concentrate next month as this was 1st month using OPK's and only got jiggy once this month with OH lol 'jiggy' sorry think im losing it today x

Yay! I knew I couldn't be the only one :) Very pleased to meet you ladies! Have added you as friends so we can stay in touch.

So how are you all feeling today? I'm waiting to Ovulate :/ First cycle charting so I'm still finding my feet. Keep forgetting to temp in the morning! lol x

Thanks for the add Tinkerbell.. im thinking of charting once my af arrives next week ( can tell im not too confident this month) how does it work? i only used opk this month x

I signed up to https://www.fertilityfriend.com/

Its free, you get the VIP membership free for a month and then it turns into a basic chart after that (when hopefully I've worked out what I'm meant to me doing or got a BFP :/ ) lol

Basically you chart BBT (you need a BBT thermometer, cheep over the internet, measures to 2 decimal places ie. 36.75 etc...) You do it first thing before getting out of bed.]

You also can include OPK's, CM, Symptoms, bleeding etc.

On that site it gives you free lessons on how to chart, and whilst your in your months trial, it automatically analysis your chart. ie. time of ovulation... Pregnancy signs...

So basically it helps aid opk's in pinpointing ovulation, and picking up early preg signs. For instance you temp is likely to stay higher after ovulation if your pregers.

I think that's all correct, surprised myself at what I've learnt over the past few days :)
Fingers crossed your 2WW ends in a BFP!! x

WOW!! Im gonna be reading and trying to get my head around all this tonight :haha: aww and thanks for the good luck but i really dont think this my month just wasnt ready and not enough BD with OH lol.

Thanks and loads of :dust: to you too x

yeah, i've been researching the charting and bbt's too. if i dont get my bfp next week, then I'll be heading to the pharmacy to get a bbt thermometer. i've been all over fertilityfriend.com too, reading up. i haven't joined yet, b/c I want to keep hoping i won't need it! but i'm so happy we found each other on here ladies! one way or another, i hope we stick together! :hugs:

@poppy-- hahaha:haha: maybe we were subconsciously stalking each other's posts! lol

so does this make us all "ttc buddies"?? do you ladies feel like we're out of the loop otherwise?? lol :winkwink: :haha:

yeah, i've been researching the charting and bbt's too. if i dont get my bfp next week, then I'll be heading to the pharmacy to get a bbt thermometer. i've been all over fertilityfriend.com too, reading up. i haven't joined yet, b/c I want to keep hoping i won't need it! but i'm so happy we found each other on here ladies! one way or another, i hope we stick together! :hugs:

@poppy-- hahaha:haha: maybe we were subconsciously stalking each other's posts! lol

so does this make us all "ttc buddies"?? do you ladies feel like we're out of the loop otherwise?? lol :winkwink: :haha:

We do seem to be on each others posts :haha: can i add you to my buddie & friends list? its so easy to lose everyone on here ha ha x

:dust::dust: To everyone its getting close now :hugs:

yes you can add me!! yay! :haha::hugs: now i have 2 friends! :happydance: haha i bet it is easy to lose people on here...there are so many ladies and posts! how are you girls feeling this morning? I'm still not sure if we got it this month, but at least i'm in a better mood today! :winkwink:

so how does the friends list work? I haven't figured everything out yet... haha :haha:

Think you can write on each others walls in private, catch up on each other, just basically easier to find one another lol god wish this cold would goooooooooo :cry:

oh ok...gotcha! :winkwink:

i'm sorry you're not feeling good, poppy. :hugs: i hope you get better soon! :flower: ....but you know, i've read that pregnancy can cause you to be more congested and have more cold or allergy-like symptoms?? so maybe?? :shrug: my youngest has had this horrible cough for 2 days...i'm just keeping fx'd that nobody else in the family gets it!!! :wacko:

Hi girls, :wave:. just reading ur posts and i can see how you have all become friends so quickly!!! i have 2 LO and TTC#3 so i have some catching up to do but i would love to join you all...:blush:...i stopped BC last week and still waiting for AF...hopefully :witch: will come soon...:dust: and :hugs: to all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->