Newbie wants a buddy! TTC #5

Hi girls, :wave:. just reading ur posts and i can see how you have all become friends so quickly!!! i have 2 LO and TTC#3 so i have some catching up to do but i would love to join you all...:blush:...i stopped BC last week and still waiting for AF...hopefully :witch: will come soon...:dust: and :hugs: to all

Awww mothercabbage tag along with us nutters you be fine :haha: If your af arrives around same time as ours nx week, we all going into the next month togethor :happydance: loads of :dust::dust: to you too :hugs:

Hi girls, :wave:. just reading ur posts and i can see how you have all become friends so quickly!!! i have 2 LO and TTC#3 so i have some catching up to do but i would love to join you all...:blush:...i stopped BC last week and still waiting for AF...hopefully :witch: will come soon...:dust: and :hugs: to all

you're definitely welcome mothercabbage!! :hugs: we've got plenty of room for more! lol i don't remember how long it took me to get af after i stopped bc....i think it was a couple of weeks, so like poppy said, perhaps you'll get it next week and be on the same cycle with us! :winkwink:

:dust: and :hugs: back to you sweetie!

morning!! :wave: well :witch: came today so im on a different cycle to you 2 lady's (poppy and pk22of8) but never mind im so happy to be welcomed to the gang!!:happydance:.
:hug: and :dust: to you both xx

morning!! :wave: well :witch: came today so im on a different cycle to you 2 lady's (poppy and pk22of8) but never mind im so happy to be welcomed to the gang!!:happydance:.
:hug: and :dust: to you both xx

Arghhhhhhhhhh bugger!!!! Hope your ok sweetie, and you tag along no matter what cycle your on, we be here anyways :hugs:

Good morning girlies ... wish i had me some starbucks :coffee: this morning. didn't sleep well last night, plus the :bfn: early this morning. ugh :cry: anyways, mothercabbage, definitely tag along! :flower: we're all here for each other, and you're cycle won't be too far off anyway. :winkwink:
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi everybody! Been really busy past couple of days. Great to come back and see the thread still going. Great to have found you guys! I'll make sure I add everybody to my friend list :) So glad I started this thread!

Hi everybody! Been really busy past couple of days. Great to come back and see the thread still going. Great to have found you guys! I'll make sure I add everybody to my friend list :) So glad I started this thread!

Hey welcome back Tinkerbell & how you feeling? x

Yeah I'm good thanks! Had a strange old week, but some good news. Looks like hubby is in for a promotion, which will be handy should we get a BFP any time soon! Gonna settle down for a cosy night in, quite enjoying the evenings drawing in. TTC wise, started the BDing ;) just in case I ovulate early or perhaps just to pass the time. Mind you, with my 4 kids Im not sure why i need things to pass the time. How about you? x

Woohooo congratz to the hubby for his promotion :thumbup: be handy for the extra mouth to feed soon :hugs: Yes im good just trying to shake off a cold at the moment but apart from that im keeping busy, Korben just learnt to sit up on his own for 5 minutes or so before he falls down lol banged his head 40 minutes ago and got everyone rushing around him pampering him ( he likes the attention so carried on crying for a bit longer than normal i think) :haha:

:hugs:

Oooooh forgot to say WELCOME MOTHERCABBAGE!!! x

Hi tinkerbell, :wave: Im suffering really bad pains with this BC withdrawal bleed...but am also enjoying the fact that i can now get started TTC :happydance:.....so much pain yet so much pleasure!!!!:cloud9:
:hug: N :dust: to all of us!!! x

Yeah I'm good thanks! Had a strange old week, but some good news. Looks like hubby is in for a promotion, which will be handy should we get a BFP any time soon! Gonna settle down for a cosy night in, quite enjoying the evenings drawing in. TTC wise, started the BDing ;) just in case I ovulate early or perhaps just to pass the time. Mind you, with my 4 kids Im not sure why i need things to pass the time. How about you? x

that's awesome news about your hubby tinkerbell!! a little extra cash always helps! i understand what you mean about passing the time sometimes even with the kids....all mine are older and don't always want me around. :dohh: that's ok, though. it's been nice to have a little independence from them sometimes...and here now i'm going to be starting all over again with another LO. :wacko: i can't wait!! :haha:

Hi tinkerbell, :wave: Im suffering really bad pains with this BC withdrawal bleed...but am also enjoying the fact that i can now get started TTC :happydance:.....so much pain yet so much pleasure!!!!:cloud9:

oh poor thing! :hugs::flower: i feel for you! i always have very bad cramps the first 2 days...so painful...the kind you feel all the way through your legs and wish you could just stay in bed. blah. i hope it gets better for you soon!! :hugs:

Woohooo congratz to the hubby for his promotion :thumbup: be handy for the extra mouth to feed soon :hugs: Yes im good just trying to shake off a cold at the moment but apart from that im keeping busy, Korben just learnt to sit up on his own for 5 minutes or so before he falls down lol banged his head 40 minutes ago and got everyone rushing around him pampering him ( he likes the attention so carried on crying for a bit longer than normal i think) :haha:

:hugs:

Awww, they are forever hitting their heads at that ages aren't they? I remember considering making some kind of padded 'head protector' for mine. In fact I do believe I made something just for fun out foam and electrical tape. Ah the giggles we had over that :haha: think i might have a picture somewhere!

Yes really pleased for hubby, he works very hard! Poor you with that cold still hanging about. Its miserable isn't it? Hope you feel better really really soon x

Yay! so FX crossed for your new cycle huh! What was you on? Hope the pain eases soon x

Thanx girls, i think the sympathy worked :happydance: im much better today, the cramps have eased alot!!! :hug: N :dust: to all xx

that's awesome news about your hubby tinkerbell!! a little extra cash always helps! i understand what you mean about passing the time sometimes even with the kids....all mine are older and don't always want me around. :dohh: that's ok, though. it's been nice to have a little independence from them sometimes...and here now i'm going to be starting all over again with another LO. :wacko: i can't wait!! :haha:[/QUOTE]

yeah I feel like i'm starting over again too! All mine are at school now. As much as I think I must be mad for wanting to go back to the baby stage again, I just remember how amazing it felt. Those early days were so special, cant wait to experience it all again!

Thanks about hubby's promotion, i'm so pleased for him. So any news with you guys in your 2ww? x

yeah I feel like i'm starting over again too! All mine are at school now. As much as I think I must be mad for wanting to go back to the baby stage again, I just remember how amazing it felt. Those early days were so special, cant wait to experience it all again!

Thanks about hubby's promotion, i'm so pleased for him. So any news with you guys in your 2ww? x

i had a :bfn: yesterday morning. :cry: ugh. still a little early, so won't really know for sure til next week i guess, but just waiting it out now. we'll see....

i had a :bfn: yesterday morning. :cry: ugh. still a little early, so won't really know for sure til next week i guess, but just waiting it out now. we'll see....

Your waiting it out now till Tuesday? I bet you dont :haha: lol..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->