Newbie wants a buddy! TTC #5

Your waiting it out now till Tuesday? I bet you dont :haha: lol..

:haha: yeah maybe not...we'll see how i feel in the morning! lol only one more day now at this point. what about you? are you feeling any better yet hun?

Yes im a lot better thanks sweetie, still got the cough, but better :happydance: as for any other symptoms? nope nothing pfft :cry: my bb's getting bigger but i get that anyways before af... I cant work these bbt charts out too confusing, at this rate wont be using one, will have to just tie OH to bed all month :haha:

i'm glad you're feeling better sweetie. i'm not having any symptoms of the other kind either, except for sore bbs.... oh and instead of the usual 3 pounds i put on before af it has become 6 pounds. lovely. just what i need to make me feel great this time around! :dohh: at least some of it is in my bbs...i'll always take bigger bbs haha :haha:

hi im also ttc#5 i have 4 girls aged 12,10 and 4 year old twins all conceived naturally, im just worried as ive only had one ovary since age 16 and as im nearly 32 im a bit concerned that this might affect my chances! good luck to us all!! xx

welcome davesbabe! :flower: maybe this one for you will be the same as the others. how long have you been ttc this time?

:dust: and :hug: to you too!

well girls, i expect i'm on to the next round... :bfn: this morning with cramps and spotting. :cry: eh well...we'll keep trying. i'm going to start trying the bbt charting today too. i'll run up to the pharmacy and get a bbt thermometer after i get the kiddos off to school. wish i didn't have to work today so i could do nothing but research this stuff. :haha: well i hope you ladies are doing alright! what's everybody been up to?

well girls, i expect i'm on to the next round... :bfn: this morning with cramps and spotting. :cry: eh well...we'll keep trying. i'm going to start trying the bbt charting today too. i'll run up to the pharmacy and get a bbt thermometer after i get the kiddos off to school. wish i didn't have to work today so i could do nothing but research this stuff. :haha: well i hope you ladies are doing alright! what's everybody been up to?

Awww pk2of8 you ok sweetie? :hugs: im gonna need your help to with this bbt charting i havnt got a clue :haha: will try read up tonight as much as i can before dreaded af comes tomorrow :growlmad:

OOoooohhhhhhh PK, hope u ok hunni..:hug: how is every one else??? hope your all well..:hugs: N :dust: to all xxxxxx

Im good waiting for af tomorrow then i can start afresh just wish it hurry up xx

No not due till tomorrow and i know im out this month tbh, will test if no af tomoz but not holding my breath, how are you? x

Awww pk2of8 you ok sweetie? :hugs: im gonna need your help to with this bbt charting i havnt got a clue :haha: will try read up tonight as much as i can before dreaded af comes tomorrow :growlmad:

thank you poppy :hugs: ehhh, what can i say? another disappointing month. :cry: harder knowing that DH is starting to worry...he doesn't say so, but it's written all over his face, ya know? :nope: i'm due for my annual pap anyway, so i guess i'll call the ob/gyn to set up an appt for when af is finished. talk things over with them and see if we need to start testing for anything. this will be month/cycle 6 for us. i guess not so long, but with DH being 40, me 34...we don't want to put things off longer than necessary. anyway, we'll figure out the bbt charting together! :hugs: and maybe you'll still get your bfp tomorrow! who knows!! :winkwink:

OOoooohhhhhhh PK, hope u ok hunni..:hug: how is every one else??? hope your all well..:hugs: N :dust: to all xxxxxx

thank you sweetie...so we'll be pretty close in cycles after all :hugs: i'm ok...i deal MUCH better with getting af than i do with seeing the :bfn: :haha: maybe that's backwards?? :wacko: i dunno...i guess now i can say, ok...time to start a new plan... :winkwink: :hug: and :dust: to all of us too!

Well im miffed off now :growlmad: Just been bathroom and wiped to watery CM with a bit of bright red blood, so guess im a day early and my af is beginning to start today :cry:

Well im miffed off now :growlmad: Just been bathroom and wiped to watery CM with a bit of bright red blood, so guess im a day early and my af is beginning to start today :cry:

i'm sorry poppy :hugs: it's hard no matter whether you prepare or expect it or not, isn't it? we'll get our little bean soon! :hugs:

Hello Ladies,I am TTC#5 after a tubal reversal in July.I have 4 great kiddos DS13,DS11,DS9 and DD7.DH does not have any of his own.I had my tubes clipped in 03 after DD was born.This is our 2 month TTC.I too feel greedy as I already have 4 kids so I stay mostly in the TR thread.Glad to have found you ladies.

Hello Ladies,I am TTC#5 after a tubal reversal in July.I have 4 great kiddos DS13,DS11,DS9 and DD7.DH does not have any of his own.I had my tubes clipped in 03 after DD was born.This is our 2 month TTC.I too feel greedy as I already have 4 kids so I stay mostly in the TR thread.Glad to have found you ladies.

Welcome famof6 :hugs: well you can be greedy with us :haha: Mind you going to start a new thread for a few of us as af has arrived, but still keep popping over here :happydance: How you feeling? x

Welcome famof6 :hugs: well you can be greedy with us :haha: Mind you going to start a new thread for a few of us as af has arrived, but still keep popping over here :happydance: How you feeling? x

:hi: glad to have you famof6 :hugs: you have a beautiful family! :flower: like poppy said, we're starting a new thread for several of us that are on the same cycle, but i'm sure we'll keep this one up too for us "greedy" ones!! lol it's always nice to find others we can share with and understand where we're at! :happydance: looking forward to getting to know you too! :flower:

can i still join you even though im not ttc#5 :)
i forgot where to find this thread lol

well AF was due yesterday and it arrived so now reset my monitor so now on cd1 3rd month ttc.

can i still join you even though im not ttc#5 :)
i forgot where to find this thread lol

well AF was due yesterday and it arrived so now reset my monitor so now on cd1 3rd month ttc.

Aww the more the merrier nat :happydance: we starting a new thread today because quite a few ladies have started their af today :cry: but as me & pk2of8 said we greedy so popping over here too :haha: hows you? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->