newbie with a few questions

xmichx

Reaction score
Hi i have been lurking for a while but thought i would post a few questions beause i know you ladies have a lot of information.
I have been off the pill since last august, i have had long cycles anywhere from 32 days to 45. I am currently on 43 with no signs of the witch. I have done 3 tests all :bfn: i did these on cd30ish.

I think i ovulated on the 16th beacuse i had quite bad pains. I have veins on my boobs which are never usually there and for the past 2 weeks they have been throbbing and having shooting pains. I have also had period type pains. Also last week i was retching when i woke up and felt sick most of the day, im also quite bloated.

All of these symptoms have gone now except i still have veiny boobs. My hubby says go to the doctors but i am still not passed my longest cycle. Plus as soon as i book in i will have the witch.

So i suppose i should just wait till she arrives.

Does anyone else have long cycles, or had long cycles and still concived. Soory its a bot long and rmbling but thanks n advance.

Might be worth going to the dr in a couple of days to see what is going on. Good luck for you bpf xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->